Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but only legacy heroines get elaborate death tracks.  The heros get nothing.. naitik ..got no death track..no death dialogue..nothing he just disappeared.and as for karthik ..he apparently died in a plane crash. The goenkas just said a few sentences about this. And that was the end of him.  So with abhimanyu he actually got more than the other 2 gen heros got…we at least know how he died and his soul said goodbye to akshara 🤷🏻‍♀️

Because Abhimanyu and Akshara's love story never had a begining nor end.

One sided love from their own prospective leading to misunderstandings, separations and final closure from one side.

While Naitik and Kartik had to bear the brunt of Boss Lady Garima Dimri.

RS should have given both a proper closure.

Abhi Abhir's goodbye seems open ended to me.

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

Kairav falling in love with after chatting online with a stranger.

Akshara leaving for Mauritius without informing anyone and vice versa.

Akshara's careless nature during family picnics and too bad to be too good attitude while rescuing orphans ultimately leading to Neil's death.

Dr Birla brutally divorcing his wife after performing last rites.

Goenka clan abandoning Akshara when ever she needed support.

Akshara hopping on to a bus 

Abhinav Sharma helping a random stranger but not informing Akshara's immediate relatives about her condition, state of mind. Giving in to her stubborn nature ( he deserved a life partner without baggage).

Akshara hiding Abhir's paternity.

Fighting a lost case.

Loosing and winning back her son.

Abhinav's abrupt accident.

Shefali's zoom camera.

Akshara playing football when she should be getting morning sickness.

Abhir's lack of empathy while asking his birth parents to get married. 

Identity crisis.

Manjiri time and again creating hurdles.

Abhimanyu flipping 360° towards Roohi

Abhir's death.

Aarohi's accident.

all these tracks executed by various writers spelt doom.

Honestly I find all ITV serials meaningless after like 40 episodes .. but gen3 won the battle and will be remembered as worst.. The only thing I liked was Abhinavs character but he also had bad tracks.. The financial and Bhaijis jaap was too stretched and they sending Abhir to Manra lying him was one of the worst tracks..

But  still Abhinavs positivity, support, being nice to his wife's ex was nicely executed. It did bring good vibes but channels hunger for more TRPs ruined that as well..Aarohi had good character growth too but never understood her living with Birlas until last.. muskaan suddenly started Bhaijis jaap top one day was insane.. Yeah list is endless

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

Abhi Abhir's goodbye seems open ended to me.

Open ended? How? 

That last Abhimanyu’s ghost meeting with Akshara was like a farewell. Also, if they had to get Manyu back, they would never erase Birlas naa. 

The only good thing they did was not show a child’s lifeless body. 

Abhimanyu and Akshara..Abhira is confusing now 😂😂  

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Abhimanyu and Akshara..Abhira is confusing now 😂😂  

Oh lol 😂 and here I was wondering Yeh character kya kehlata hai? 

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh lol 😂 and here I was wondering Yeh character kya kehlata hai? 

Lol thanks to DKP.. Ship name bhi nahi choda 😂... Even ruined that too.. Rishta ke Saath Saath even ship name also got confusing..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Raju Uncle ko thoda mirchi lagi hai. Jane do. smiley36 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

New generation leap.

Link to the next thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5341430

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The gist of S3 is Abhim’s never ending love for Akshara.. and Abhir becoming the sacrificial goat for all her mistakes.. 

If Ak is to live beyond her delivery and raise Abhira as a single mom, then I feel it’s not Nav or Abhim that she remembers but Abhir dying on the day of her marriage.. the damn marriage that she is too interested in despite of several warnings she got not to go ahead with.. Abhim realized it but she couldn’t. Akshara has many death blames on her head.. but Abhir’s death will haunt her the rest of life. 

I don’t understand what DKP exactly tried to convey to the audience after running this season for two years.. but the only message I got from it is mistakes do happen but if you ignore and not seek forgiveness and do not change your ways then God has to intervene and drag you to a position where all the people in your life leave you and you will be left alone with nothing.. Ak’s failed to acknowledge any of her mistakes, so she paid a heavy price loosing all the people who loved her. It’s so sad that the FL is shown this way.