Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 7 months ago

Nav is the living embodiment of saint of all the saints. I don't think there will be any male leads to compete him lol. All the MLs in ITV are nothing in front of him. 

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way goenkas discarded akshu during pregnancy shows that there is no difference between birlas n goenkas . Infact goenkas are 1 level down coz they all are aware that she is 4-5 months pregnant along with a kid with heart issues. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

DT Note 

All views within forum guidelines are welcomed. Aggressively reporting those posts having an opposite view than some member's, is not right. Agree to disagree, if you don't like any post.

At the same time posting extremely Provocative tweets of any random account is not allowed. Such instigating sm updates are harmful. We expect responsible approach from everyone.

YRKKH DT 

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

I was almost fed up with this marriage trial but they put the stop to it by killing the source of person who have been consistently asked for it and partner who is the groom. Makers want to prove that now that the hurdles are gone Ak does not have to marry and can finally stay as a widow smiley36

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I was almost fed up with this marriage trial but they put the stop to it by killing the source of person who have been consistently asked for it and partner who is the groom. Makers want to prove that now that the hurdles are gone Ak does not have to marry and can finally stay as a widow smiley36

Solid efforts were made to portray Akshara as black widow.

In the same manner writers actually managed to paint Abhimanyu black to the core.

He remained loyal to his ek tarafa pyaar however to present himself as one what did he actually do? 

A doctor brutally signing divorce papers during miscarriage, not checking on his ex wife!!!

Simple calculations were enough to know about Abhir paternity truth.

For Kasauli characters writers made every permanent member of the cast to behave out of sync.

One needs to watch S2 Kartik Goenka solo tracks then compare them with S3 to get a pic about the manner in which a male lead gets crucified.

In S3 no one really expressed their emotions to the T, no indepth confrontations between leads thanks to Akshara leading a happy& peaceful life with Abhinav.

Writers wanted to make Abhimanyu and Akshara thorn birds.

Story reaches a climax during custody track."

And I want to know which writer made Abhimanyu indirectly responsible for Abhinav's death. 

On Abhinav's birthday Dr. Abhimanyu gives up his parental rights, he plans a birthday party and on the same day doc arranges Kasauli special daru session??? keeps on encouraging Abhinav to drink.

To make matters worse in the hospital Akshara hugs Abhinav when he is still under observation.

Within few days we have dahi handi, football matches, Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations.

Next comes Abhir's demand for a happy family

Replace Papa with Dada.

Abhira tries to get married.

Immediately without any built up Akshara  suddenly gets pregnancy symptoms. Marriage canceled.

Writers could have spared Manjiri but hell no

she demands an abortion.

Finally suicide attempt, Abhimanyu going against his mother, Aarohi leaving Birla House forever only to get killed.

Abhira and Abhir shifting to a place famous for landslides.

Purpose ? maut ka bulava.

The End.

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

In the same manner writers actually managed to paint Abhimanyu black to the core.

He remained loyal to his ek tarafa pyaar however to present himself as one what did he actually do? 

A doctor brutally signing divorce papers during miscarriage, not checking on his ex wife!!!

For Kasauli characters writers made every permanent member of the cast to behave out of sync.

One needs to watch S2 Kartik Goenka solo tracks then compare them with S3 to get a pic about the manner in which a male lead gets crucified.

In S3 no one really expressed their emotions to the T, no indepth confrontations between leads thanks to Akshara leading a happy& peaceful life with Abhinav.

And I want to know which writer made Abhimanyu indirectly responsible for Abhinav's death. 

On Abhinav's birthday Dr. Abhimanyu gives up his parental rights, he plans a birthday party and on the same day doc arranges Kasauli special daru session??? keeps on encouraging Abhinav to drink.

To make matters worse in the hospital Akshara hugs Abhinav when he is still under observation.

Within few days we have dahi handi, football matches, Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations.

Replace Papa with Dada.

Immediately without any built up Akshara  suddenly gets pregnancy symptoms. Marriage canceled.

she demands an abortion.

Finally suicide attempt, Abhimanyu going against his mother, Aarohi leaving Birla House forever only to get killed.

The End.

That's what happens when story's narrative changes to a completely different direction. In order to suit that direction, necessary changes will be made to portray the characters. That is the result of Ak and Ab. I thought the whole narrative of this WD was for Ab's redemption followed by reunion, the typical ITV way. But they made the story upside-down. So it was bound to happen. 

There were many ways to save the show and write this beautifully but they sticked to their new narrative till the end of the season. In the end I couldn't connect with Ak. I was able to connect with Ab through his pain and POV. But Ak's pov was hardly shown. Makers destroyed lead couple and used them to end the season quickly so that they could bring S4 with fresh story to drag Rishta. Ultimately, viewers ended up with dissatisfaction and some actors got injustice from PH. 

Replace Papa with Dada.

she demands an abortion.

The End.

Very well said!! It's all meaningless. 

And on top of that Manra leaving Roohi alone at this stage.. And when Aarohis death was an accident, Akshara declaring herself as murderer Infront of family and creating unnecessary hatred in child's mind.. Abhimanyu who always treated Roohi as daughter leaving her at this stage saying she has family.. What family? The whole idea of killing Abhinav to unite Abhira went wrong.

I hope gen4 they got new writers and execution is good. Otherwise I don't see TRPs rising if they focus on leads chemistry alone and show nonsense 

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Very well said!! It's all meaningless. 

And on top of that Manra leaving Roohi alone at this stage.. And when Aarohis death was an accident, Akshara declaring herself as murderer Infront of family and creating unnecessary hatred in child's mind.. Abhimanyu who always treated Roohi as daughter leaving her at this stage saying she has family.. What family? The whole idea of killing Abhinav to unite Abhira went wrong.

I hope gen4 they got new writers and execution is good. Otherwise I don't see TRPs rising if they focus on leads chemistry alone and show nonsense 

Kairav falling in love with after chatting online with a stranger.

Akshara leaving for Mauritius without informing anyone and vice versa.

Akshara's careless nature during family picnics and too bad to be too good attitude while rescuing orphans ultimately leading to Neil's death.

Dr Birla brutally divorcing his wife after performing last rites.

Goenka clan abandoning Akshara when ever she needed support.

Akshara hopping on to a bus 

Abhinav Sharma helping a random stranger but not informing Akshara's immediate relatives about her condition, state of mind. Giving in to her stubborn nature ( he deserved a life partner without baggage).

Akshara hiding Abhir's paternity.

Fighting a lost case.

Loosing and winning back her son.

Abhinav's abrupt accident.

Shefali's zoom camera.

Akshara playing football when she should be getting morning sickness.

Abhir's lack of empathy while asking his birth parents to get married. 

Identity crisis.

Manjiri time and again creating hurdles.

Abhimanyu flipping 360° towards Roohi

Abhir's death.

Aarohi's accident.

all these tracks executed by various writers spelt doom.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ah yes I remember all the things that supposedly happened.. Abhinav's dark past, him proven the worst human in the universe, Akshara hating him, ManRa's shaadi, their baby, AkshNav's daughter v/s ManRa's daughter etc etc etc. smiley39

for me the best was akshara getting a fake pregnancy report and it being all muskaans plan. Also once akshara declared the pregnancy false. .she’ll confess that abhinav was just a friend  and abhimanyu is her only true love 😂.. the complete opposite happened 😍

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

As per Chinese whispers post Aarohi's departure Yeh Rishta lost it's sheen.

Or IMO consistent efforts from producer's end to prove love at first sight does not exist is responsible for the current state of affairs.

For example 

4th/5th Nov episodes

Nothing makes sense, zero connection.

I mean look at Aarohi's death track.

Ruhi decides to drive a car simply because her friend tried a stunt at home.

What d fish.

Alright children do cause disaster (I am a firm believer after my maid's son almost burnt our house)..

Keeping their disastrous traits aside, we adults do have to exercise either common sense or sound presence of mind.

I want to ask why didn't Akshara lock the car? child lock facility wasn't available ( or I skipped scenes)

why wasn't reverse gear used?

why she did not honk or use steering wheel appropriately.

Okay once Aarohi was laid to rest Goenka's ask their pregnant grand daughter to leave her maternal home. Kairav does not make any subtantial effort to help. 

Dr. Abhimanyu Birla out of the blue decides to support Akshara and their son. 

How does a father figure leave his ward in times of crisis. He can arrange for alternative accomodation in Jaipur where Nakshu mamu resides and travel back and forth till Akshara's delivery.

Well Abhira chose to settle in Raniketh. Again pahadi region prone to landslides.

For a experienced trp viewer the sequence of events is pretty predictable.

I.E writers have decided to kill Abhimanyu and Abir in one go via landslide ( common screenplay in many shows across channels)

Trps are bound to drop. Why?

Because legacy fans go to see  sitting on the edge type episodes during Akshara Singhania and Naira Goenka's exit.

Characters dying in 3rd generation are similar to wickets taken during a cricket match.

The total score is a dismissal 80 or 100 all out.

From another angle what does RS want to prove?

Abhira was always a disaster?

we will bounce back?

or he wants to prove that an actor's ability to enact, execute a shot matters over story, dialogues or screen play.

yes but only legacy heroines get elaborate death tracks.  The heros get nothing.. naitik ..got no death track..no death dialogue..nothing he just disappeared.and as for karthik ..he apparently died in a plane crash. The goenkas just said a few sentences about this. And that was the end of him.  So with abhimanyu he actually got more than the other 2 gen heros got…we at least know how he died and his soul said goodbye to akshara 🤷🏻‍♀️