Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Imag.world

Here they are very eager to erase all memories of gen 3. That's y they introduced new family this soon.

Purana ghisa pita tape to August se chl rha tha after AA death.

Yes, they kept Gen2 Goenka family but erased Gen3 Birla.. usually they keep the newly introduced family. Birla family was too negative, and nothing much to show. They killed Neil so they can’t show Arohi-Neil drama either. They erased either Gen3 , didn’t even spared poor little boy Abhir 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The biggest isssue is that lead pair of each Gen dies leaving their children parentless. 

Gen2, killing off Akshara and Naitik was fine, it was the first time parents were killed off for next Gen! Plus Naira and Naksh had their entire family who are supportive 

Gen3, no both grandparents and parents are gone from mothers side for ArohiAkshara, they can rely on aunt uncle and grand parents (Goenka) but they aren’t as supportive nor the in laws Birlas we’re supportive (they were the worse) 

Gen4, no they have no one, Birlas gone! Abhira’s dad (Abhinav) was orphan so no family. From AK side her parents and grandparents are dead. Only person alive is Manish and Sureka who don’t really want her nor supports her 

Instead of killing leads, they should replace them with older actors just the way they did with Akshara (Gen3) now or with Naitik (Gen1) 

Naay thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well doesn't it sound like ghkpm season 1? If the news says ak will die n 4th Gen ML had to keep promise of dying mother? ( gender change) ..... RS new story doesn't sound promising if it's same as ghkpm S1 toxic level will be the same ... loyalty will be questioned... Death in family.... Shaadi shaadi khel....  what's new ? Just that from jewelers to doctor to now lawyer family... Ending of gen 3 is so abrupt.... Both shows anu n yrkkh of RS is too cringe worthy he should end it like bidaai serial...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

https://x.com/shraddha17_N/status/1723569870737219919?s=20

Since it's comedy thread posting here smiley36 no idea ye show main kaisa aya hai smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Since it's comedy thread posting here smiley36 no idea ye show main kaisa aya hai smiley36

Thu thu thu saara mood kharab krdiya 🤣🤣

Cjl dekhke acha krna padega ab 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Thu thu thu saara mood kharab krdiya 🤣🤣

Cjl dekhke acha krna padega ab 

sat aur sunday ko woh bhi nahi aatha smiley19 sm par iska hi diktha hai smiley36 i miss my badshah smiley42 Maine tujhe tag kiya hai ek vm pe aaja CJL main smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

His facial expressions are very comical and strange smiley36 smiley23

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhimanyu ka chance NIL tha re. Isliye toh full Birlas including Abhir ko wipe out kiya. 

I am surprised about Abhinav. 

I don't know where did I reas your comment about Matthew... I was to reply but was traveling... I was very very upset after the news broke out.. Kind of. Spoiled my couple of vacation days smiley19....

About this dumb show....

Abhir is sad... I hope he returns... And Abhinav ko mention tak nai kiya is really disheartening... 

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

The biggest isssue is that lead pair of each Gen dies leaving their children parentless. 

Gen2, killing off Akshara and Naitik was fine, it was the first time parents were killed off for next Gen! Plus Naira and Naksh had their entire family who are supportive 

Gen3, no both grandparents and parents are gone from mothers side for ArohiAkshara, they can rely on aunt uncle and grand parents (Goenka) but they aren’t as supportive nor the in laws Birlas we’re supportive (they were the worse) 

Gen4, no they have no one, Birlas gone! Abhira’s dad (Abhinav) was orphan so no family. From AK side her parents and grandparents are dead. Only person alive is Manish and Sureka who don’t really want her nor supports her 

Instead of killing leads, they should replace them with older actors just the way they did with Akshara (Gen3) now or with Naitik (Gen1) 

Akshara died after setting up good base for story. Naira as a kid had long and in depth story of being spoiled child but Naitik and Akshara ka patenting was literally the focus. Parents would have anyway died with old age... Akshara died and Naitik was phases out. 

Gen 2 had Naira killed like in middle and Kartik remarried Sirat... Both died... It was so uncool... 

Gen 3 I think it made sense to replace Akshara and continue her character rather than showing MuKa raising AkshNav kid and being replaced smiley36 matlab replace karna hai toh mama bua ko. Kyun kare and mommy ko hi kyun nai... Manish and Swarna also raised a kid - Ruhi...

Kya baat hai... Whole show is messed up! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I don't know where did I reas your comment about Matthew... I was to reply but was traveling... I was very very upset after the news broke out.. Kind of. Spoiled my couple of vacation days smiley19....

About this dumb show....

Abhir is sad... I hope he returns... And Abhinav ko mention tak nai kiya is really disheartening... 

I understand. I woke up to Matthew news. I was avoiding news, social media the entire day. I didn’t even see stories on WA. It was so upsetting. 

Abhir was sad but I don’t think he will come back re. Abhinav ko bhi nahi mention kiya in passing. Atleast Birlas were mentioned once. It was not that they did not have chances. Maa-beti ke moments they. 

They just lured the Abhinav fandom with a mention in the promo.