Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

oooh bridgerton is a gold-class level of analysis, lage raho smiley43

Girl, DKP broke you didnt they? smiley36 Honestly I am also super upset with how they have downhilled the show. There was peak romance during Naira-Kartik's time. Previous season was pheeka / non-existent. But this season gave one hot scene (the tapewala) and they just went dip, dip, diiiip. Even on Valentine's Day, they served NOTHING! Kya hogaya iss show ka smiley19

Polin are my favourite..

Always loved them since season 1..

And what are you saying I have already scene one scene of their almost 50 times...

Kuch nhi hoga..

They would went downhill in trps..

No one I would say no one right now in their sane mind be it on X, IF, Insta, You tube want Armaan with Abhira..

I have never seen a fandom so united on one thing that new ML should be brought...

After that also if they continued with Armaan as mL toh inka nayi generation ka ana in 3 months is fixed...

This story is of 3 months than..

And trps could take a major dip even before that..

Jhanak mein heartbroken Ani milne vala hai..

Ishaan toh already dukh mein hai stil they are going for leap..

Toh soch hi lo fir yahan..

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhi bhi bol rhi hun DKP forum se idea chura lo....🙏

Armoron ka twin brother le aao jo madhav ki first wife ke saath rehta hai aur usse poddar family specially Armoron aur vidhya se nafrat hai for all the right reasons. Phir Armoron se badla lene ke chakkar mein woh Abhira ke close aaye par usse sach me pyaar ho jaaye....aur bhabhimaan and lusty can die together making their jholmate noodle love story an epic saga. Hume nhi chahiye kisi ki whitewashing ya redeeming bass abb baksh do. Abhira can't be made an option like they did with tejo.

PS...I am sure ki jo log bhi chahte hain ki Armoron ka character redeem ho jaaye , I am 100% sure ki bass Rohit Purohit ke liye because he deserves all the limelight and love. Varna koi ghaas bhi nh dale aise ghatiya ML ko🤷

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Polin are my favourite..

Always loved them since season 1..

And what are you saying I have already scene one scene of their almost 50 times...

Kuch nhi hoga..

They would went downhill in trps..

No one I would say no one right now in their sane mind be it on X, IF, Insta, You tube want Armaan with Abhira..

I have never seen a fandom so united on one thing that new ML should be brought...

After that also if they continued with Armaan as mL toh inka nayi generation ka ana in 3 months is fixed...

This story is of 3 months than..

And trps could take a major dip even before that..

Jhanak mein heartbroken Ani milne vala hai..

Ishaan toh already dukh mein hai stil they are going for leap..

Toh soch hi lo fir yahan..

Tum ne bhi woh baar baar dekha?smiley43

You know it's really sad that channels dont give any kind of timeline to wrap up a story. Before shows - at least the ones I used to watch - they bring in a storyline and they will wrap it up in like a year or so. Ab all good stories get wrapped up in a week or worse in a day. This is exactly why people dont stick to watching ITV now. There's just nothing "chapter-ending" cliffhangers, you know?

They literally show the whole movie in the trailer itself. smiley36

Idk if I am making sense or not. smiley24

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Armoron ka twin brother le aao jo madhav ki first wife ke saath rehta hai aur usse poddar family specially Armoron aur vidhya se nafrat hai for all the right reasons. Phir Armoron se badla lene ke chakkar mein woh Abhira ke close aaye par usse sach me pyaar ho jaaye....aur bhabhimaan and lusty can die together making their jholmate noodle love story an epic saga. Hume nhi chahiye kisi ki whitewashing ya redeeming bass abb baksh do. Abhira can't be made an option like they did with tejo.

PS...I am sure ki jo log bhi chahte hain ki Armoron ka character redeem ho jaaye , I am 100% sure ki bass Rohit Purohit ke liye because he deserves all the limelight and love. Varna koi ghaas bhi nh dale aise ghatiya ML ko🤷

I really like how the twin's name should be Raman smiley37 That cracked me up smiley36

@libran that was HOWLARIOUS smiley36

Edited by bangtanARMY - 4 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She's hugging in front of Kaveri?!

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Ab whitewashing and redeeming k liye kuch bacha hai everything went down the drain... only God can do anything now lol

Originally posted by: Queeen

Ab whitewashing and redeeming k liye kuch bacha hai everything went down the drain... only God can do anything now lol

Agar kiya bhi, tab bhi dekhne layak nahi hoga

I never want Armaan near Abhira

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I really like how the twin's name should be Raman smiley37 That cracked me up smiley36

@libran that was HOWLARIOUS smiley36

Raman would be too old school nhi smiley37 Oska tou koi tadkta bhadkta nam ho like arhaan its fresh and decent