Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Sorry smiley36 Mujhe laga Evil Abhinav padha...

But haan Evil Akshara ke wajah se hi Abhir tha... 

Had she decided to not have a kid or her kid would have been a again miscarried toh Dr. Birla bin aulaad reh jaate na... 

Khair.. Koi naa... Evil Akshara hi sahi... Thanks to her for Abhir ka existence.. 

Again ap ki soch apko mubarak smiley36 

Evil Akshara muje kitni pasand hai yeh toh pura forum janta hai smiley36
Muje evil Akshara type personality se bahot problem hai so yes existence chodo I can’t forget abhir ke sath usne kya kya kiya tha jab zinda tha tab and abhir ke twin ke sath bhi kya kiya tha woh bhi 🙏

Swarnasmiley7 used to be such a good character..

Aaj dekh lo... Useless ko... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1ZXl-vCra2/?igsh=MWU3eGRqNXJwYzFqdg==

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

No that is not Abhir being ungrateful. Crossing a name written by chalk does not make anybody ungrateful smiley36

Abhir always chose ABhinav over everyone else while he was alive. He even offered all he had to Krishna in exchange of his father

Abhir was anything but ungrateful

That particular scene of Abhir crossing out Abhinav from family, was not in good taste but like I said, i understand where it came from & not questioning his love for his papa because Abhinav Abhir Sharma always chose Abhinav over docman. 

We can agree to disagree, but in that particular scene , Abhir did flip. Abhimanyu was his biological father & there is no issue in loving him, he is abhir's family but there was no logic in removing Abhinav.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes…but children are smart and they can sense when something is not true. Akshara and abhinav loved and respected each other..they created a beautiful home for their family. Abhinav was with akshara throughout her pregnancy, birth and he raised abhir with her..and she only regarded him as the father of her 2 children..we saw this when she spoke to his photo after she found out she was pregnant with abhira…and when abhir was with akshara and abhinav in kausauli…he felt like he was part of a real family because the sharmas were a real family. But after abhinavs death akshara was only marrying abhimanyu to give abhir a complete family..she didn’t love abhimanyu..she was still in love with abhinav ..that’s why abhir sensed the Fakeness of that family..because it was just put on by akshara..in her heart she never wanted to be with abhimanyu nor did she consider him father to her children.. 

Yes, Though akshara's moving on so early never made sense but she never fell out of love with Abhinav & couldn't fall for abhimanyu though she did have a soft corner for him.. She has always considered Abhinav as both her children's father.

But incidents like her keeping fast for abhimanyu, going to hospital to abort baby sharma etc, did not put her in a very positive light, though i know she did love Abhinav. 

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

That particular scene of Abhir crossing out Abhinav from family, was not in good taste but like I said, i understand where it came from & not questioning his love for his papa because Abhinav Abhir Sharma always chose Abhinav over docman. 

We can agree to disagree, but in that particular scene , Abhir did flip. Abhimanyu was his biological father & there is no issue in loving him, he is abhir's family but there was no logic in removing Abhinav.

Abhir did not remove Abhinav. Destiny did. That crossing was just to show that Abhinav is not with them anymore. Nothing too deep

Abhir did not cross out Abhinav from family

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Unn dono ke kuch moments bahot sahi the jab baap beta were fighting together for bed wetting and depression issues.

Abhimanyu hospitalise tha tab uske son Abhir ke touch se unko consciousness aya tha woh bhi beautiful scene tha

Jab abhir show mai introduce hua tab they were showed him like Abhimanyu’s chota version. Baal mat chuo, concern and care for mother, wish to be a doctor, intelligence of his father smiley27
Evil Akshara ne  Abhimanyu and abhir dono ko barso tak dhokhe mai rakkha itni sab chal chalne ke baad bhi small span mai unka connection itna strong bana tha ki abhir ki har ek physical/mental battles mai Abhimanyu apne bete ke sath kadam se kadam mila kar chal raha tha. 

Evil Akshara ke evil khel ki wajah se dono baap bete ko ekdusre ke sath bahot kum time sath mai spend karne ko mila and unn dono ka life line was also very small lekin fir bhi they fought together against life threatening challenges, shined together & died together smiley27

tab to original story leads ke the ,abhira centric the ,aur cameo cameo tha trp bhi tab 2.6,2.5 aate the ,aur abhir abhira ke oye hoye bolta tha na ki oijaa ,jo baad meiin writer ne achanak change kar diye apne favourite  cross pairing ki taraf 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

I fail to understand how is 113 year old who had mild heart attack is not d-wording yetsmiley36. Mimi might have crossed 150 plus this ratesmiley36

Edited by Summer_Rain - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

I fail to understand how is 113 year old who had mild heart attack is not d-wording yetsmiley36. Mimi might have crossed 150 plus this ratesmiley36

Those three have taken Mimi ka spot... Hope they phase out or if they wanna keep some Goenka, let it be MuKa... smiley36 but definitely not Swarna and Surekha anymore... 

Originally posted by: Indira1211

.we saw this when she spoke to his photo after she found out she was pregnant with abhira…and when abhir was with akshara and abhinav in 

can you tell me which episode it was ? because I wanted to watch this part 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Those three have taken Mimi ka spot... Hope they phase out or if they wanna keep some Goenka, let it be MuKa... smiley36 but definitely not Swarna and Surekha anymore... 

Ikr where are MuKa. More than MG Muskan is Abhira's Maayka but she is not even mentioned much either. i am unable to tolerate  Swarna she needs to be written out from the show so that  reunite with her maa ji in hell smiley11.