💞Beautiful Seasons of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai💞[DTNt:pg-30,151] - Page 123

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Also, have they mentioned at all who female lead is named after 🤣

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Have they mentioned anywhere that she kept her name abhira in the loving memory of her son in the show??

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Have they mentioned anywhere that she kept her name abhira in the loving memory of her son in the show??

Nahi , Akshara ne kabhi khud se yeh mention nahi kiya, it’s false narrative just like Abheemanyu *  

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Veenapai

I posted some clips here from generation 1 but it lost somewhere in these  discussion. So I stopped posting.

Same, that's why we asked you all to tag some of us who really want to talk about beauty of the show and not just criticize gen 3 female... But discussion that surrounds the posts too are soo pathetic that thread loses its essence. 

Who in my opinion wasn't as bad as tagged but OK! Whatever... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Manny_123

As per the rules, members are not allowed to talk about past seasons in the threads except this one. 💁‍♀️ Whether beautiful or not, this is the thread. So what to do? smiley36 There will be different opinions about past seasons. That can't be stopped can we? 

Not members fault this time, this is clearly a mismanagement. 

This forum needs AT for legacy jodis - Naksh, Varsha-Shaurya, NakshTara, KaiRa, Keesh, ManRa, AkshNav, AbhiRohi, and so on... Just a place to APPRECIATE them! 

Or simply family bonding and beautiful past season scenes... Singhaniya vs. Maheshwari used be fun... 

Beautiful seasons of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai thread mai kya sirf pyara pyara beautiful bolna he allowed hai?
Kya yaha previous season viewers ko apni baat bolna not allowed hai? 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

People should learn to read that members have accepted being part of fight seeing all the instigating posts. 

This is thread is just a frustration thread... 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Oh we have told that to mods. I am thinking of opening thread in some other forum to discuss real beauty of yrkkh.. Like this,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0IjEvrJ-WU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Which will definitely get lost in this crappy thread. 

We need something more postive and clean like appreciation thread of the legacy season.... 

I am not saying to not include ManRa in it but definitely stop all the mockery and fights, which I agree, I have been part of too... After reading some instigating posts.. 

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhi and Arohi were never a jodi and also legacy Jodi- legacy comes from female lead- Arohi isn’t a legacy child. 🤣🤣🤣

This forum needs AT for legacy jodis - Naksh, Varsha-Shaurya, NakshTara, KaiRa, Keesh, ManRa, AkshNav, AbhiRohi, and so on... Just a place to APPRECIATE them! 

Or simply family bonding and beautiful past season scenes... Singhaniya vs. Maheshwari used be fun... 

Edited by Jenakt17 - 5 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manny_123

As per the rules, members are not allowed to talk about past seasons in the threads except this one. 💁‍♀️ Whether beautiful or not, this is the thread. So what to do? smiley36 There will be different opinions about past seasons. That can't be stopped can we? 

Then we need two threads 

1) Beautiful seasons of YRKKH 

2) Frustrations from previous seasons of YRKKH 

smiley37

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Friends please carry on further discussions to new thread as this thread is being closed for reaching maximum permitted pages .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5343905

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I agree! Couple ATs of all previous leads since Season 1 should be kept open smiley1