Three wishes of Three star show

Posted: 5 months ago

smiley37 Yeh kya tha.... And funny... I am sure god is confused and did exactly opposite of whatever everyone asked for... This has to be most 

• Ruhi will never tell Rohit about her true love. 
  • Rohit and Ruhi won't have happily ever after. 
  • Akshara and Abhira will never move to Delhi.

Funny show ke funny scenes... 

https://twitter.com/DramebaazCYa/status/1730440598363209968?t=u4uCYmUI36GIm643IXvjyQ&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kisi ek ki toh wish puri kr dete lekin nhi ,smiley36 bhagwanji aapne hi mood mein hai ,🤭

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rohit and Ruhi won't have happily ever after 

^^ There is still chance for this to be true smiley1

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Rohit and Ruhi won't have happily ever after 

^^ There is still chance for this to be true smiley1

Ruhi should give a chance to Rohit and i hope Rohit can make her fall in love with her just like Neil-Arohi. 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Honestly, that scene was quite amusing. Neither Ruhi's wish nor Abhira's seems likely to come true. Armaan's wish might have a slim chance, but the scene's significance is unclear to me. It feels like they included it to mirror what they depicted in the first promo of the fourth generation.smiley36

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Honestly, that scene was quite amusing. Neither Ruhi's wish nor Abhira's seems likely to come true. Armaan's wish might have a slim chance, but the scene's significance is unclear to me. It feels like they included it to mirror what they depicted in the first promo of the fourth generation.smiley36

This is scene is similar to the second promo and a similar version to gen3 coin promo and scene.

In both ruhi is praying for armaan, in promo she clearly telling her want of becoming Mrs. Armaan Singh Poddar, as she is currently engaged in the scene she just tells about waiting armaan. 

In promo armaan wants the happiness of his family, similarly in the scenes wanting the happiness of rohit and ruhi😇, and the strength to withstand the pain of loosing ruhi. 

If any of this two wish is fulfilled other's wish is bond to broken 😜. 

Honestly abhira's prayer is for her and her mother and their life. But because of yuvraj akshara loose her life threw abhira in the chaotic relation of poddar's.

Another important prayer in the entire mess is armaan's prayer at temple during Diwali that he mentioned today. It was during that time he prayed for wanting ruhi in his life. Along with that he does not want anyone between them. (mere haathom ki lakeerom mein ruhi ka naam likh dijiye bhagavan, hum aise rehna chahiye, hamare beech koyi Nahi ana chahiye) something like this if I remember correctly. Before that be prayered for the happiness of family and his siblings and wanting to get them his share of happiness also at poddar villa during pooja. 

It was also the same day poddars sent rishta for ruhi officially. 

These armaan babu's prayers I am really confused. What he wants he actually does not know 😜

If anyone have that clip please post. It will be fun to discuss on the topic of ml prayers 😂

One a serious note the CVS tried to fullfill all the wishes of the people present in the coin scene in gen3. 😏

So I am waiting with popcorn 🍿

Edited by shalu1786 - 5 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

This is scene is similar to the second promo and a similar version to gen3 coin promo and scene.

In both ruhi is praying for armaan, in promo she clearly telling her want of becoming Mrs. Armaan Singh Poddar, as she is currently engaged in the scene she just tells about waiting armaan. 

In promo armaan wants the happiness of his family, similarly in the scenes wanting the happiness of rohit and ruhi😇, and the strength to withstand the pain of loosing ruhi. 

Honestly abhira's prayer is for her and her mother and their life. But because of yuvraj akshara loose her life threw abhira in the chaotic relation of poddar's.

Another important prayer in the entire mess is armaan's prayer at temple during Diwali that he mentioned today. It was during that time he prayed for wanting ruhi in his life. Along with that he does not want anyone between them. (mere haathom ki lakeerom mein ruhi ka naam likh dijiye bhagavan, hum aise rehna chahiye, hamare beech koyi Nahi ana chahiye) something like this if I remember correctly. Before that be prayered for the happiness of family and his siblings and wanting to get them his share of happiness also at poddar villa during pooja. 

These armaan babu's prayers I am really confused. What he wants he actually does not know 😜

If anyone have that clip please post. It will be fun to discuss on the topic of ml prayers 😂

One a serious note the CVS tried to fullfill all the wishes of the people present in the coin scene in gen3. 😏

Armaan babu ke prayers wohi jaane smiley36. None of his prayers will be true instead they will cause more trouble for him smiley36.

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aapka message jitna script bhi nahi likha hoga CVs ghum S1 ka episode no and scene copy marne ke liye reference likhe honge ye logsmiley37

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So can we just say, S3 Akshara and S4 Armaan are similar in traits who messes with others lives keeping family first smiley37