YRKKH Frustration Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 30,44, 126] - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

I should have ignored the tweet where someone is trolling Jay Soni personally....I wouldn't have followed this show😒

I used to think who will watch shows like yrkkh....look at me nowπŸ˜’

Even in Anupama characters like Dimpy are trolled daily on SM it’s sad since these characters are just doing their job like regular people. 

I'm frustrated with the whitewashing of all the characters!!! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

We need a villian in the story!!! 

2-4 komolika ko lao. 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I'm frustrated with the whitewashing of all the characters!!! πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

We need a villian in the story!!! 

2-4 komolika ko lao. 

@bold Meri Manju hai toh πŸ˜² 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Even in Anupama characters like Dimpy are trolled daily on SM it’s sad since these characters are just doing their job like regular people. 

Yeah....they are just doing their job....Barun said it correctly about social media

https://youtube.com/shorts/XOohpC0Izd0?feature=share3

This thread β€οΈ

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar vese hum sab iss show se kitna frustrated rehte hai.. ab ek frustration thread khula hai to itna soona soona kyu πŸ˜’

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Saw the precap. Glad I am skipping the episodes. 

Dada - yeah, right πŸ™„ A Father who makes a 6 year old stay away from his Mother & RWP and when the kid asks him why he couldn't live in Kasauli with him, his answer includes that his family is in Udaipur. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Abhimanyu first hand witnessed Abhir's wish of staying with AkshNav,  seen their bond in Kasauli but still is a Dada for fighting for his custody. Okay.

The only thing I am envious about is Abhimanyu's luck: Divorced his wife (second time?), doesn't look for her knowing the condition she was in, rejects her call and still gets sole custody of Abhir within a year of knowing that Abhir is his Bio Son. πŸ‘ In the 6 year period, Abhimanyu was still was a parent. Abhimanyu actually has been a parent since Roohi's birth but AkshNav should now stay without their kid thanks to Dada.

(I will look out for the correct spelling of Dada because this is reading like grandfather to me).

When will Abhir come to know how his so called Dadda kicked his mother out when she was pregnant with him and didn’t bother to check on her for more than six years. 

I want to see Kasauli again.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Thanks! I was confused. πŸ˜†