Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Fine abhi has no regret ..is akshu having regret on hiding the kid from everyone ..and out of blue moon like damaged tape recorder except white day what else is defending factor ..no woman will marry a guy after seven months a stranger ... individual mom era would have build stronger akshara..

No one is negative in the show.. circumstances make the person worst..abhi was worst due to Neil death... fit of rage divorced her..in abondment of miscommunication akshara made abhinav father which is totally illegal and if we say abhi has no regret akshara too same she has no regret come what may announcement of kid to biological is not Done is mistake and she has no regret for it as well.

It's kairav and bade papa started and manjari riledup on custody.. abhimanyun wanted only joint custody and his rights ..which is no way wrong even akshara wanted this and in glorifying abhinav the character of akshara went down that's all.

i dont think till the time nav is there ,they wiill start  akshara,'s realisation or nav's role is invalid ,and Abhimanyu  has already been shown his regret only thing is his asking sorry from her, which they may kept it for may be at time of the reunion,so thats y they have shown till now hurt,angry at abhimanyu till now

I just don't understand why they made his character like that 

He IS responsible for  custody. 

He IS responsible for white day and all days thereafter 

But that doesn't mean he can't be redeemed.  Why isn't be being redeemed by the writers ? Is it that difficult ? 

I don't ask abhimanyu to sacrifice everything specially his fathers right . But like my friend said in the other thread , he has to "earn" the love from abhir rather than demand it . That much difficult  ? 😕   just act sensibly..at least with abhir. Stop his mother from acting like a loony all the time..woh bhi nai karna..

So let me ask what agency did they give to abhim ? When he gives so much power to his mother, what is it that's left in him? Blaming akshara for everything won't cut it for him

About akshara , yes she too has been acting loony but less than mother son . For her I am positive that if they act normal wih her without any snatching talks , her brain will restart . But that's yet to be seen . 

Edited by Krinya - 10 months ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Snow you always crack me up 😂👍

But this is frustration thread not EDT.. Idk what content should go in what but socha bata doo in case you might have not noticed ☺️

Avanti30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Some people here are still so attached to the white day and phone nahi uatiya ,,,,just like the female lead of this show.

What shoud Abhi do now and make Akshara understand that he is sorry about what he spoke or did ? People r expecting him to roll on the floor,  or kneel down and plead ? What ? He said sorry and still it is enough , he is showing it in actions ....He is ready to be cliffed also I believe, then also log bolenge uska hi dosh hain

Note : I tagged only Diya here . Rest please spare 

dotheDrama thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Everyone is accepting Aarohi’s new version of being all samajhdaar and miss goody-two-shoes. Did she ever say sorry to Akshara or Abhimanyu for all the wrong that she did? Her “redemption” has been shown through her actions. All hail Aarohi!

But when we viewers see how sorry and regretful Abhimanyu is through his actions, nobody is ready to accept that he regrets the choices he made on white day. They want an explicit sorry from him to believe him.

I don’t know what else to say! 🤷🏻‍♀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Avanti30

Some people here are still so attached to the white day and phone nahi uatiya ,,,,just like the female lead of this show.

What shoud Abhi do now and make Akshara understand that he is sorry about what he spoke or did ? People r expecting him to roll on the floor,  or kneel down and plead ? What ? He said sorry and still it is enough , he is showing it in actions ....He is ready to be cliffed also I believe, then also log bolenge uska hi dosh hain

Note : I tagged only Diya here . Rest please spare 

She has already taken revenge for what he has done 7 years back  and he don't have any realtion with her. He is not even her husband. Why should he have redemption. His pain is visible for audience. Akshu has already seen him as a good father. 

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago
Padm1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hoping your predictions come true

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Fine abhi has no regret ..is akshu having regret on hiding the kid from everyone ..and out of blue moon like damaged tape recorder except white day what else is defending factor ..no woman will marry a guy after seven months a stranger ... individual mom era would have build stronger akshara..

No one is negative in the show.. circumstances make the person worst..abhi was worst due to Neil death... fit of rage divorced her..in abondment of miscommunication akshara made abhinav father which is totally illegal and if we say abhi has no regret akshara too same she has no regret come what may announcement of kid to biological is not Done is mistake and she has no regret for it as well.

It's kairav and bade papa started and manjari riledup on custody.. abhimanyun wanted only joint custody and his rights ..which is no way wrong even akshara wanted this and in glorifying abhinav the character of akshara went down that's all.

when abhi wanted to mary akshu, how long had he known akshu?

here these seven months had been the toughest in akshu's life and he had been the support...the love he has shown for abhir was much more than any father could do...

abhi beinga would b father in his anger ignored calls...did not bother to know what was that wasbtalked about his kid....

and y should akhu stay alone? kyun na kare woh dusri shaadi when she met a good guy?

she did not hide about the kid...abhi was the forst person she called and wanted to tell...even after how he treate dher....he did not want to hear..

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I can't keep repeating the same info, I think we have had this discussion before and you are not interested in knowing the other side or even recognizing Abhi;'s actions or reactions. You are picking and choosing a narrative that suits you and forgetting everything that doesn't. 

Abhi has shown regret in everything so far. His first sorry was for seerat ma; after the temple showdown, he even accepted his mistakes as a husband and white day. After Abhir truth reveals, he even accepted his mistakes of ignoring Ak's phone calls and being lost in his own pain, which caused him to lose his son for six years. Just because he is pointing out Ak's mistakes too, doesn't mean he has none of his own and doesnt realize that. Infact, if you revisit the scene, he says clearly that he has kept quiet about the phone calls cause he recognizes his mistake, but she is also at fault. The "also at fault" doesn't invalidate the "is my mistake" part. 

And yeah, Ak has made Abhi feel not just unwanted, but she erased his identity from Abhir's life. There is no comparison to that. And Abhi has never felt jealous, never tried to erase Ak or Nav, and never really made anyone feel unwelcome. 

I don't see why Abhi needs to go through even more for a so-called "redemption." I am sure he will realize that no matter what he does, Abhir will still need his mumma. So he will give Abhir back and will likely have to go against Manjari to do that. But this is no redemption. Abhi has always been alone; in what universe did he have anyone stand in his support except for Manjari? Ak being alone after wd was her own choice and has nothing to do with Abhi. Ak always had people supporting her, but she chose to be alone because of her own issues with accepting help. Abhi has always been the support for his family, taking care of everyone in difficult times like he did after wd when everyone needed him. But now, no one wants to support him as always. 

as viewer, i did not feel his sorry at all....he felt he was wrong...but he said this to shefali? akshu ko kahan bola?

that tooo was washed away by his behaviour when he came to know about abhir...he had the audacity to question akshu y she did not try harder...even after she called him and he knoew he rejected...after what he had done....

Edited by India_TV - 10 months ago
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The show should end now with everyone happy Akshara lawyer Abhinav successful in business and all three co parenting abhir Arohi and Ruhi coparenting Ruhi the end