Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor. 

Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward. 

Wow Madhuri...sounds really very interesting. Would love to participate in it...lemme read the rules first. Thanks for the tag.๐Ÿค—

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 11 months ago
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

That would be Fichain #4 which will kick start in about a month's time depending on how the first set goes! Will do that. Thank you!

Sure, no issues ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In the meantime, could you please tag me for any ongoing fichain. I am not exactly sure how will we come to know that some story is going on where we can also write further part. Or do I wait till some creator tags me?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Sure, no issues ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

In the meantime, could you please tag me for any ongoing fichain. I am not exactly sure how will we come to know that some story is going on where we can also write further part. Or do I wait till some creator tags me?

The creator can tag you but you can also watch this forumโ€™s pinned topics. Iโ€™ll also be updating the links to the Fichain threads on the sign up post on page 1 of this thread. You donโ€™t have to wait to be invited by the creator, you can dive right in and claim your segment once theyโ€™ve started the fic. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Hey Bee, tag the MHRW drabble gang here. I'm tagging the ones I remember.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad to be in the tagged list. ๐Ÿ˜†

btw Hina, I can't participate now, busy. So, later when I come back, if there is still a chance, I will give it a try. thanks. ๐Ÿค—

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Comments and appreciations in the thread is allowed na? 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Comments and appreciations in the thread is allowed na? 

Yes, which are a very important part of the FICHAIN. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Sure, no issues ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You can step in anytime, in any of the fichain, to carry forward the story. 

Here is the link to the first Fichain, which began today. If you are interested, please contribute by writing a portion of it. First, indicate your interest in her thread, and she will decide which portion you may write. 

Here is the link-- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5330273#163489457

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor. 

Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward. 

Thank you for inviting meโค๏ธ please sign me up for something that's starts by mid july โค๏ธ 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Thank you for inviting meโค๏ธ please sign me up for something that's starts by mid july โค๏ธ 

I can sign you up for Fichain #6 thatโ€™s set to start sometime mid- to late- July. Is that okay?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It's not technically signing up, you just keep a track of the the stories (rn it's just one, fichain #1) and if you think you can add something to the plot, you can jump in.

But if you are busy till mid-july, you can wait for bee222 and loving2missing2 to start their stories or sign up to start a story๐Ÿ™ƒ

Why am I explaining this, Liz?๐Ÿคฃ