Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

You'll write the next seg Ritzz? 

I'll claim the one after you. 

You write Shiri, T's time has lapsed! smiley36 She can do the one after yours if her writer's block has ended 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Writer’s block is the worst thing to happen to a writer smiley36

Yup, please continue. I will join in after you guys when the WB melts.

Bee222 thumbnail

Wow you guys, 12 segments to this story!! 😍

I thought for sure this fic was dead by now 🥺🥺 Thank you for keeping it alive... kabhi socha na tha...  *wipes tears of joy*

I'm gonna read through all of this as soon as I can ❤️❤️❤️

Hope y'all are doing well!! A very (belated) Happy New Year wish meri taraf se smiley36smiley31

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: Bee222

Wow you guys, 12 segments to this story!! 😍

I thought for sure this fic was dead by now 🥺🥺 Thank you for keeping it alive... kabhi socha na tha...  *wipes tears of joy*

I'm gonna read through all of this as soon as I can ❤️❤️❤️

Hope y'all are doing well!! A very (belated) Happy New Year wish meri taraf se smiley36smiley31

Happy New Year Bee! You should thank Shiri for reviving this Fic though it may not be going exactly where you wanted smiley37. If you’re back, you should write the next segment! smiley9

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Happy New Year Bee! You should thank Shiri for reviving this Fic though it may not be going exactly where you wanted smiley37. If you’re back, you should write the next segment! smiley9

Thank you Shiri for reviving this fic smiley42smiley31

Fichain ka to matlab hi hai twist pe twist, twist pe twist smiley36 I don't mind!

I'm back but... not really? As in, I'm in a writing drought rn, so kuch likha nahi ja raha smiley19

My reading speed is also slower than a kachua these days! 😭😭

Edited by Bee222 - 3 months ago