Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Hi Viswasruti,

firstly genuine thanks for your tagging me here.πŸ€—.I haven't done this kind of writing before but I am open to trying. I read the initial pages and understood the rules. Many are becoming creators; I would love to be one as well. But then I thought, starting a story is the easiest part. Taking someone else's story and adding your flavour to make it more interesting is the real challenge...... So if you or any of the other creators tag me, I'll continue your fickchains.

Welcome to the gala story telling sessions. πŸ€— 

You are right; moving forward with someone else's idea is always fascinating and necessitates a special set of abilities. In actuality, every piece of writing demonstrates a unique talent; creativity enriches our imaginations. 

First, let the creators start the first chapter, and then you'll step in to carry it forward. β€οΈ 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Time and Tide wait for no person.. and neither does creativity! πŸ˜†

Therefore, we've decided we won't make you all wait. After all, if stories are bursting forth to be told, we would hate to be the stumbling block holding back your creativity.

So go on and create and post your respective fichains.. just make sure to label them Fichain #1, #2 or #3 depending on which one you've signed up for. 

Going forward, we will allow 3 fichains to launch simultaneously. I'll make that change in the rules.

So the next set of people who sign-up can wait for about a month to start Fichain#4, #5 and #6.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Hi Viswasruti,

firstly genuine thanks for your tagging me here.πŸ€—.I haven't done this kind of writing before but I am open to trying. I read the initial pages and understood the rules. Many are becoming creators; I would love to be one as well. But then I thought, starting a story is the easiest part. Taking someone else's story and adding your flavour to make it more interesting is the real challenge...... So if you or any of the other creators tag me, I'll continue your fickchains.

You can be the creator and collaborate on other stories as well πŸ˜³.  You can sign up for one of the future Fichains if you want to. 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

You can be the creator and collaborate on other stories as well πŸ˜³.  You can sign up for one of the future Fichains if you want to. 

Great! Then please sign me up as creator Fichain 3# (I suppose)

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

HI, friends, here's a fascinating Fichain opportunity. I am inviting all talented authors to join the Writers Corner DTs in this new collaborative writing endeavor. 

Fichain is a literary style in which each chapter is written by a different author, starts up where the previous one left off. Sounds interesting? We are inviting you all to join us to move it forward. 

Ooh I love chain fics! 🀩πŸ₯³ We used to do this in so many forums before, always such fun β­οΈ

Just read the first page. When will the first ones be posted? I will definitely join in 

You can also sign me up as a creator if there are spots available ❀️

Edited by Bee222 - 11 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tagging a few talented writers on IF! Please tag more people!

Why am I tagged here🀣

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Great! Then please sign me up as creator Fichain 3# (I suppose)

That would be Fichain #4 which will kick start in about a month's time depending on how the first set goes! Will do that. Thank you!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ooh I love chain fics! 🀩πŸ₯³ We used to do this in so many forums before, always such fun β­οΈ

Just read the first page. When will the first ones be posted? I will definitely join in 

You can also sign me up as a creator if there are spots available ❀️

Glad to see you here, Bee! πŸ€—

I can put you down for Fichain #5 which kick starts in about a month give or take...Chalega?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Why am I tagged here🀣

Change your UN to Oye_Fishingforcompliments! πŸ˜Ž 

Ye question mere parakhne ke abiliity par direct hit hai.. 

Now go take your spot! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Change your UN to Oye_Fishingforcompliments! πŸ˜Ž 

Ye question mere parakhne ke abiliity par direct hit hai.. 

Now go take your spot! 

Spot gaya re, he is in Mumbatan (i think, i missed that part while buying popcorn)

Told you, fractured my brain.

That's not a bad idea for un