Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee222 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Ik, the story was going on in a good pace. Something important came up and put me out of that writing pace 😭 And the forum too, keeps us on our toes πŸ€ͺ

Bee, I am planning to update today, and plan to wrap it up by end of July (or max by August 5th). Take up a segment when you feel like πŸ€—

Gosh I have so much to catch up on your Fichains πŸ₯Ή Can’t wait!

Imma try, but time itna kam hai 😭 I haven't even caught up with the segments yet :(

If I don't write by Thursday, it's probably not happening. You can go ahead and finish it then ❀️

Bee222 thumbnail

Btw, Shibu ka fichain is just like her, rajdhani smiley37 barely 3 ppl writing it, but already 11 segments bana daale πŸ”₯

Whereas Mera wala is just like me smiley37 only 2 segments so far. Dheeme dheeme aage badhega ye smiley37

Why do I find this so hilarious 😭🀣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

What happened to her fichain? πŸ˜² itna accha to chal raha tha 😍

It was probably my favourite out of all the fics ❀️❀️

It's slow and has least chaps even though the concept is interesting πŸ₯²

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

It's slow and has least chaps even though the concept is interesting πŸ₯²

πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

Aane wala hai 🀣

I am thinking if we can write a sequel to this after wrapping it up. Because it's magicverse has lots of scope. Can it be done?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Btw, Shibu ka fichain is just like her, rajdhani smiley37 barely 3 ppl writing it, but already 11 segments bana daale πŸ”₯

Whereas Mera wala is just like me smiley37 only 2 segments so far. Dheeme dheeme aage badhega ye smiley37

Why do I find this so hilarious 😭🀣

Mine is just like me. Picks up speed, and then goes into overthinking introspection, and then picks up again 🀣 Sorry for spamming your thread Bee πŸ™ˆ

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 9 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Fichain #6 is now open, and can start immediately. Anyone wants to sign up as creator?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Fichain #6 is now open, and can start immediately. Anyone wants to sign up as creator?

taking :)