Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

That he's. The finest one I've come across on ITV.

True his acting is very real and not fake, even ayesha says he the best and she has learnt alot from him

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the precap today. I like this Virat.

Edited by Haalim - 1 years ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, the boy will come around eventually. He needs to concentrate on his job. I want him to be indifferent towards Sai now. Let her live in peace.

Whether she lives in peace or not shouldn't be his problem. This is the only way he will truly move on. Even if in future there's trouble in her Dreamland then too he shouldn't bother. He should let her face and fight alone.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TelisaK

Me too, I can't handle it, I did cry when I saw him at sai wedding, it is a very heartbreaking moment, but Neil bhatt is an amazing actor

To be honest it was even more heartbreaking to see a person's love not getting moved even an inch. How can one not get affected when the love of your life begging you to not marry another person. Virat kept on begging her but she couldn't feel his pain. How could she ignore his feelings? When she claimed to love him and was crying buckets in the bedroom then how was she able to marry another person so easily? And, the way she showed her attitude at Virat was nothing but heartless. All I can say is either she's become heartless or she's turning a blind eye.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Whether she lives in peace or not shouldn't be his problem. This is the only way he will truly move on. Even if in future there's trouble in her Dreamland then too he shouldn't bother. He should let her face and fight alone.

That's what I said, he shouldn't care. Let her live her life.

Haalim thumbnail

Neil is a method actor, the way he limped after getting hurt and was still limping in the precap, wow!

I remember the physiotherapy scene, I thought he was hurt for real. What acting prowess!

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Neil is a method actor, the way he limped after getting hurt and was still limping in the precap, wow!

I remember the physiotherapy scene, I thought he was hurt for real. What acting prowess!

Yes he was so particular about such minute details also.. We won’t see such dedication nowadays towards the craft
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Yes he was so particular about such minute details also.. We won’t see such dedication nowadays towards the craft

Yes. He has absorbed the character fully.