Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys, just watched the episode. Why does it feel like what somebody wrote in written updates thread is coming true.

These reports might actually be Virat's and not Sai's newly found Kaka's. Remember, Virat said that why can't we delete memories? I was wondering at that time, what's the significance of this dialogue? It had struck me.

Today, Sai said, perhaps, that if the surgery doesn't happen, he will lose memories. So, is it going to happen like this? Virat's surgery will go well but he will forget Sai. Both Satya and Sai will die. Neil will be retained and Virat will forget all about Sai. But the sadness and emptiness of his life will remain?

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

You have a valid point. And Virat looks sick as well. See his grumpy face 😭

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lakshmi , the thought itself is giving me goosebumps. I don't know how I will watch their last episode. But, I do hope Savi gets some time to collect some beautiful memories of her baba.

Fats24 thumbnail
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

You have a valid point. And Virat looks sick as well. See his grumpy face 😭

A horrible thought came to my mind😆

What if years later, we see Virat married to Pakhi. Again. He would be told she is his wife as he doesn't remember Sai. Later on, they can bring Ayesha back and things go rocky again with the original triangle🤣

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

What if years later, we see Virat married to Pakhi. Again. He would be told she is his wife as he doesn't remember Sai. Later on, they can bring Ayesha back and things go rocky again with the original triangle🤣

Bring it on!

Fats24 thumbnail

Hey guys, just watched the episode. Why does it feel like what somebody wrote in written updates thread is coming true.

These reports might actually be Virat's and not Sai's newly found Kaka's. Remember, Virat said that why can't we delete memories? I was wondering at that time, what's the significance of this dialogue? It had struck me.

Today, Sai said, perhaps, that if the surgery doesn't happen, he will lose memories. So, is it going to happen like this? Virat's surgery will go well but he will forget Sai. Both Satya and Sai will die. Neil will be retained and Virat will forget all about Sai. But the sadness and emptiness of his life will remain?

It can even be that Virat won't survive the surgery and Bhavani will blame Sai and even Savi might leave her since she had said one day Sai will destroy Virat and she will have nothing left. If Neil is to be retained he might be the grown up Vinayak.

Fats24 thumbnail

Cheeks, I will keep quiet 🤫. I'm tongue tied😆