Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Same pinch ❤️

But I had heard it before that😆

May be I had heard it before as well, I don't remember.

Now everytime it plays I remember Neil's moves. What a dancer!

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

yes. The more we suppress the pain, the more violently it comes out. He had been trying to pretend all was okay but one could see the lifelessness in his eyes all these days.

I'm happy that he expresses himself. That's what makes Virat different❤️

Poor guy, noone tried to understand his pain.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I was really impressed with that boxing scene. The blankness in Virat's eyes❤️

But honestly, I didn't like the scene with Ninad initially. It seemed too ott for my liking. I wanted him to be subtle.

Then I tried to think about it. And I realised that there were a few factors behind his outburst.

The first factor, he had been trying too hard to be strong all these days, masking his pain with anger and indifference and sarcasm. It was getting difficult for him to control his emotions.

The second factor, he just had seen Sai in the police station, and felt her care and had a realisation, again, that now nothing can be done as all she feels is sympathy.

The third factor, he had come to his father for comfort and to throw out everything that was eating at his soul. In those moments, he needed his father and became a child who was hurt and didn't need to/couldn't hide any further.

This is why, even though he started talking about his pain in a very matter of fact way, soon emotions overpowered him and he let it all out, roughly, in a raw manner and like a child. His surging emotions, his determination but disbelief that the only way he could now live was to forget Sai's memories, was really well done. He knows what to do, but he also knows it's impossible to do and the helplessness made him burst out uncontrollably.

People just don’t get Virat. They complain about him being rude to Sai but that’s his way of hiding his real emotions. If he doesn’t do that he will break. It was similar post leap but that time he was bound by farz & there was hurt & anger toward Sai for not coming back to him or letting him know about surviving, Savi. He thought that she had choice but she chose to live a life without him apparently normally while he carried on with dead soul. He at least had a small comfort of knowing that she may love him. By marrying Satya she has killed that & now he can’t bear the pain of never being able to be with her.

Her showing care toward him hurts him even more. His anger, rudeness is to hide his pain.

NB should take a bow for playing such a difficult character so well.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Without Virat in more scenes,episode falls flat. Quite a bore.

Not going to watch any show after this till Neil comes back with another show. Can’t bear with mediocre acting after watching Neil ‘s amazing performance .

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Without Virat in more scenes,episode falls flat. Quite a bore.

Not going to watch any show after this till Neil comes back with another show. Can’t bear with mediocre acting after watching Neil ‘s amazing performance .

It's the same with me. After watching him I find no other actor convincing 😆

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

It's the same with me. After watching him I find no other actor convincing 😆

Haa that is the standard he set up by playing Virat. After seeing him as Virat I started finding lapses in others whom I liked previously in other shows.

Specially I can’t bear with dialogue delivery of others I am sure cos Neil’s voice and his modulation won’t be found anywhere else.

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Haa that is the standard he set up by playing Virat. After seeing him as Virat I started finding lapses in others whom I liked previously in other shows.

Specially I can’t bear with dialogue delivery of others I am sure cos Neil’s voice and his modulation won’t be found anywhere else.

It happened to me after watching a foreign show. I lost interest in ITV completely. I didn't watch any show for years untill I came across Ghum.

My first intent was to troll the actor as social media called him bad. Never have I felt so good to be proved wrong.

Today I find no ITV actor currently working at par with him. Such is impact his talent had on me ❤

ltelidevara thumbnail

I agree. That is why I am not watching any other show at present. I hope Neil comes up with something sooner,I hope he is considering options.