Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Yesterday when Virat Ninad scene came on YouTube I was awed how it played. I broke in tears. For me it always doesn't have to do with the character. I connected with Neil's act more than Virat's pain.

But today after watching the boxing scene the Ninad Virat looked pheeka in front of it. It was pure magic. No dialogues just the beauty of expressing pain.

At the end of the day Neil the actor wins everytime over Virat the character.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yesterday when Virat Ninad scene came on YouTube I was awed how it played. I broke in tears. For me it always doesn't have to do with the character. I connected with Neil's act more than Virat's pain.

But today after watching the boxing scene the Ninad Virat looked pheeka in front of it. It was pure magic. No dialogues just the beauty of expressing pain.

At the end of the day Neil the actor wins everytime over Virat the character.

For me, it's both, I guess😆

Sometimes, the character and his emotions etc make a strong impact. For example, I had liked Abhay Raichand very much but not Vivian the actor. I had wished some good actor had played this role. But he looked the part.

Sometimes, the actor makes an impact even if you don't know the whole picture and you don't exactly know what happened but you connect with the character simply because of the actor. For example, when Aneri Vajani's character Nisha beat the guy who tried to molest her cousin in NAUC, I was crying uncontrollably 😆even though I didn't know what had happened to her. I connected to her deeply.

Neil is outstanding, there's no doubt in that. Otherwise it's impossible to feel for Virat during his painful times, when his character has been butchered numerous times to make way for others to shine. That boxing scene was indeed beauty. The whole scene just left me heavy with emotions. My poem was a result of that beautiful scene only❤️

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

However much we try to hide our pain one day it just comes out and that's what happened with Virat. He tried to hide his pain by being indifferent, by behaving rudely, giving cold shoulder and sometimes getting angry. But, for how long? One day it had to come out. I could feel his pain. When he was crying I felt like crying too. Is it a crime for a man to express his emotions? Is it a crime if a man cries? Why should a man suppress his hurt and pain?

Some people mentioned that it's good to be a male lead because only his dukh, dard and peeda is seen.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

For me, it's both, I guess😆

Sometimes, the character and his emotions etc make a strong impact. For example, I had liked Abhay Raichand very much but not Vivian the actor. I had wished some good actor had played this role. But he looked the part.

Sometimes, the actor makes an impact even if you don't know the whole picture and you don't exactly know what happened but you connect with the character simply because of the actor. For example, when Aneri Vajani's character Nisha best the guy who tried to molest her cousin in NAUC, I was crying uncontrollably 😆even though I didn't know what had happened to her. I connected to her deeply.

Neil is outstanding, there's no doubt in that. Otherwise it's impossible to feel for Virat during his painful times, when his character has been butchered numerous times to make way for others to shine. That boxing scene was indeed beauty. The whole scene just left me heavy with emotions. My poem was a result of that beautiful scene only❤️

I was an ardent viewer of PKYEK. I agree with your POV. Vivian indeed looked the part while he lacked in acting. Siddharth Karnick was a class apart, you remember him?

I connect with the acting part first then the character. Precisely a good act makes me root for a character. Haven't watched NAUC but I like the actress. She's sweet.

Agree about Neil. I've only cried when it's to do with platonic relationships. This man made me cry for a romantic relationship. Brilliant!

Asur thumbnail

I was an ardent viewer of PKYEK. I agree with your POV. Vivian indeed looked the part while he lacked in acting. Siddharth Karnick was a class apart, you remember him?

I connect with the acting part first then the character. Precisely a good act makes me root for a character. Haven't watched NAUC but I like the actress. She's sweet.

Agree about Neil. I've only cried when it's to do with platonic relationships. This man made me cry for a romantic relationship. Brilliant!

I remember. He was fun😆

I remember crying for her, and Annathe too❤️

I guess, whenever I'll hear Bedardeya, I'll be reminded of Virat, thanks to Neil❤️

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

However much we try to hide our pain one day it just comes out and that's what happened with Virat. He tried to hide his pain by being indifferent, by behaving rudely, giving cold shoulder and sometimes getting angry. But, for how long? One day it had to come out. I could feel his pain. When he was crying I felt like crying too. Is it a crime for a man to express his emotions? Is it a crime if a man cries? Why should a man suppress his hurt and pain?

Some people mentioned that it's good to be a male lead because only his dukh, dard and peeda is seen.

yes. The more we suppress the pain, the more violently it comes out. He had been trying to pretend all was okay but one could see the lifelessness in his eyes all these days.

I'm happy that he expresses himself. That's what makes Virat different❤️

Haalim thumbnail

I remember. He was fun😆

I remember crying for her, and Annathe too❤️

I guess, whenever I'll hear Bedardeya, I'll be reminded of Virat, thanks to Neil❤️

I liked him, I supported Abhay though 😆

This is my only memory of this song. I don't listen to music as such. Just if it plays in any show or movie. It's a Neil's/Virat's song for me now ❤

Asur thumbnail

I liked him, I supported Abhay though 😆

This is my only memory of this song. I don't listen to music as such. Just if it plays in any show or movie. It's a Neil's/Virat's song for me now ❤

bold: This was me years ago😆

But yes, this is the first time I heard this song. This song has a face now ❤️

Haalim thumbnail

bold: This was me years ago😆

But yes, this is the first time I heard this song. This song has a face now ❤️

For me Muqabala song is a Neil's song too 😆

Asur thumbnail