Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Neil, the Adaakaar surpasses himself time and time again.

How his expressions change every second displaying the emotions he's feeling inside is indeed marvelous. When Sai got him released from the false accusation, his expression is one that of trying to understand what happened. As Ashwini and Ninad thank her for the help she gave, Virat's expression solidify as he realises her reason for helping him. It's not because she had any feelings for him, it can't be, else why would she get married to another man. And his logical mind deduces that it's because it's in her nature. And there's no other reason. He's not going to hope needlessly, lest it should break his broken heart further.

His dream shows him the three most important people in his life. But it's never true. It never was. Virat concludes and gets hesitant even to cross paths with Sai as Vinayak suggests taking him to LW. Even though he tells Ashwini that he's stopped hoping, his dream are indicators of unfulfilled desires. The way he tries to lace his voice with conviction that he has, indeed, stopped expecting, cannot hide the pain he's feeling within.

His anger at Sai is nothing but his shield. And for this, I won't just credit Neil, who is, has always been superb, but also the writers who are keeping his character consistent nowadays. If he suddenly starts thanking Mrs Adhikari for her help, it won't look consistent with the state he is in.

Despite telling again and again that he doesn't care, every pore of his skin screams that he does. The way his body seems resigned while talking about expectations but his urgency to move away from there, lest it should become hard for him to hide, displays his inner state. He tries to make his face vacant of emotions and tries to put on a hard mask but cannot hide the pain.

This guy is just shining.

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Bless you my boy!

Shine like this always!

Such immensely talented man!

My eyes are blessed 🥺🥺🥺

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4
This video is proof of what I just wrote about him❤️

His helplessness at his circumstances just show through.

hats off to Neil. An actor of less calibre couldn't have portrayed the emotions as perfectly as Neil does.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Haalim thumbnail

You are absolutely right!

Whenever he comes onscreen he just owns up the space. He owned the character like always.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tareef Kam padh rahi hai

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Tareef Kam padh rahi hai

I swear literally. I got a lump in my throat. Even if you can't agree with Virat always Neil definitely makes you feel for him.

Kudos!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

It’s difficult to watch Virat breaking down . Neil brings out Virat’s pain effortlessly and it’s hard not to feel for this man .