Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

This proves me right when I say real talent does get rewards in the form of recognition of craft.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1660882204464128001?s=20

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

This proves me right when I say real talent does get rewards in the form of recognition of craft.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1660882204464128001?s=20

The directors, co actors praise him with such words continuously. What's more to ask for?

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

The directors, co actors praise him with such words continuously. What's more to ask for?

Nothing. That is why he never bothers about negativity
TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Love these moments, both Neil and ayesha where amazing

TelisaK thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

loved it.

You are so right about his changing emotions.

And that lip wiping scene, i might be wrong but i think, it wasn't scripted. If it was, then too, hats off to them that it came out so naturally❤️

All these little things he does makes his performance so awesome, even ayesha in her interview allows praised him for doing thise little things that are not actually on the script

TelisaK thumbnail

Love the bond they have it amazing and savi reminds us of the old sai we loved

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Even Ayesha has commented on how much he helped her in her initial days when she was new. People praise her for acknowledging but fact remains that she was a newbie & he worked with her patiently without giving any attitude & helped her.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LadyD

Even Ayesha has commented on how much he helped her in her initial days when she was new. People praise her for acknowledging but fact remains that she was a newbie & he worked with her patiently without giving any attitude & helped her.

Yes I know and agree with the last part. And it has more value when it comes from the people whose opinion matters.

I've seen people calling him bad in ghum, I've not watched his earlier shows. Even if it's his performance at his worst I've still not seen any ITV performance closer to this in years.