Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

True. I feel his every emotion. When the actor gets it right everything else goes for a toss. Now his every interview makes sense. He does what's written he doesn't go looking for justifications for the character, that's why such an honest performance.

We get to see his amazing performance, he is really good at it , Neil and ayesha have this amazing bond with the kids that I really love

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TelisaK

We get to see his amazing performance, he is really good at it , Neil and ayesha have this amazing bond with the kids that I really love

Yes. That's why the scenes come out so naturally.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat 🥳

Mandatory appreciation post for Neil

Neil, the way you are outdoing yourself everyday is just commendable. Just simple scenes and you raise the bar high. Shine boy! All the good wishes to you!

He is just great. And he is back in his element. The caring during crisis to the hurt Virat, the son of worried dad to loving dad switch was portrayed so well. I want more Savi Virat scene. He acts different with two kids too as per their on screen personalities. Savi being more like GC wali Sai he shows hint of old Virat behind doors of Sairat room with her at the same time with shades of loving dad

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

He is just great. And he is back in his element. The caring during crisis to the hurt Virat, the son of worried dad to loving dad switch was portrayed so well. I want more Savi Virat scene. He acts different with two kids too as per their on screen personalities. Savi being more like GC wali Sai he shows hint of old Virat behind doors of Sairat room with her at the same time with shades of loving dad

He's just marvellous. I'm enjoying a male lead performance after a very long time.

Even I have noticed, his scenes with kids are quite different. Such a fabulous nuanced actor!

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He's just marvellous. I'm enjoying a male lead performance after a very long time.

Even I have noticed, his scenes with kids are quite different. Such a fabulous nuanced actor!

Savi & Vinu have different personalities & brought up differently. NB interacts differently with them as Virat. Don’t see that with other actors but the relationship with kids is different too.

Haalim thumbnail

I love Neil's scenes with Kishori Ji and Shailesh Ji. They come out so well ❤️