Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

They were fire together. Both Sid and Neil are fantastic actors, bring so much to the screen.

Yes. Such a great combination. A delight to watch. Hope we get some more in future
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Virat 🥳

Mandatory appreciation post for Neil

Neil, the way you are outdoing yourself everyday is just commendable. Just simple scenes and you raise the bar high. Shine boy! All the good wishes to you!

ltelidevara thumbnail

Well done Viru. Love you

Let them go to private space. Or wherever they want!

Neil my hero! What a voice,what a tone!

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1658738610341044226?s=20

ltelidevara thumbnail

Vinu beta ! Finally you understood how precious your father is in your life.

Be with him always.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1658741302916427776?s=20

Haalim thumbnail

The Virat in today's episode is the Virat I like ❤️

ltelidevara thumbnail

The Virat in today's episode is the Virat I like ❤️

Yes. This Virat is Marvellous .
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Loving every bit of his presence in the show. Some people have that aura that their mere presence is enough. Neil doesn't act Virat. He lives Virat on screen.

Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

Loving every bit of his presence in the show. Done people have that aura that their mere presence is enough. Neil doesn't act Virat. He lives Virat on screen.

You are absolutely right. He's there onscreen that's enough. I don't know what to say anymore.

The scene between him and Vinu, the warmth he exudes with the kids is so endearing. The way Tanmay put his head on his shoulder was so good.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

You are absolutely right. He's there onscreen that's enough. I don't know what to say anymore.

The scene between him and Vinu, the warmth he exudes with the kids is so endearing. The way Tanmay put his head on his shoulder was so good.

absolutely, he lives every second of Virat. When he's on screen, you can feel all the different emotions Virat is feeling, be it with anyone, be it any kind of emotion. From Extreme love to extreme anger to pure discomfort to absolute ease to annoyance to sheer pain, everything reaches from him to viewers.
Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

absolutely, he lives every second of Virat. When he's on screen, you can feel all the different emotions Virat is feeling, be it with anyone, be it any kind of emotion. From Extreme love to extreme anger to pure discomfort to absolute ease to annoyance to sheer pain, everything reaches from him to viewers.

True. I feel his every emotion. When the actor gets it right everything else goes for a toss. Now his every interview makes sense. He does what's written he doesn't go looking for justifications for the character, that's why such an honest performance.