Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Neil doing ramp walk , with Nia Sharma!!

https://youtu.be/T7K09Oncr3o

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej

my username is a result of that show🤣

Spiderman Chavanni, Mohan and his first wife Guru 😆 Mohan Megha❤️

I really loved that show. It always feels great to meet fellow NBTians❤️

I used to hum de re na all the time❤️

Yeah...it's nice to meet fellow NBtians..🤗.I was thinking k...ye cheekukabeej...to bohoth hi familiar word hai...but forgot ki it was from NBT..🤪...Neil ko I was following from 12/24 kb...Neil as Abhinav tarneja was awesome in that..show...in Gulaal he did...exceptional job. Right from giving his love lorn looks..to being a angry young man..he did those roles with so much of ease..bas ghum mein thoda sa ghum hai uska character these days..otherwise he is a pro in romantic scenes...I don't get this social distance wala love in ghum....watch 12/24 kb...full on romantic character tha....but how do he earned this social distance ka tag in ghum I don't know..m🤔

Edited by chweetu - 1 years ago
Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chweetu

Yeah...it's nice to meet fellow NBtians..🤗.I was thinking k...ye cheekukabeej...to bohoth hi familiar word hai...but forgot ki it was from NBT..🤪...Neil ko I was following from 12/24 kb...Neil as Abhinav tarneja was awesome in that..show...in Gulaal he did...exceptional job. Right from giving his love lorn looks..to being a angry young man..he did those roles with so much of ease..bas ghum mein thoda sa ghum hai uska character these days..otherwise he is a pro in romantic scenes...I don't get this social distance wala love in ghum....watch 12/24 kb...full on romantic character tha....but how do he earned this social distance ka tag in ghum I don't know..m🤔

I tried watching 12/24 but the female lead's mother was a pain in the head. So, I decided not to watch. The little I saw, I saw her disgusting personality so, stopped. I loved Gulaal. That show is class apart. No comparison. This show has its ups and downs. I understand Virat at this moment. I didn't understand him before leap. I didn't like how he tried to give away Vinayak to Patralekha. So I stopped watching completely at that time. I had already become irregular before that. Right now, his character makes sense to me. His circumstances, choices, fate, others' choices, everything made him who he is right now. About romance, there was a theory in the forum about their distance which I honestly never saw. I still don't understand which social distancing. I have loved Sairat with all my heart. And I never felt any distance whatsoever at that time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited by CheekuKaBeej - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://twitter.com/ArtNesbur/status/1657943679338684417?s=20

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago

Word Count: 1

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Who played Sada first