Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

Kya pata phirse woh din aayenge bhi ya nahi.

Nahi ayenge. He was ruthlessly separated from his daughter who is blabbering baba baba in sleep.
Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can’t believe this innocent boy turned out to be Vinu of today

https://twitter.com/NB_FANGIRL/status/1655106596467523584?s=20

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Neil is nominated at Global Excellence awards which are to be held today.

I am not able to post the link. The nomination under best actor category is posted on Brand empower insta page.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations Neil for winning his second Best Actor Male Award!! Many more to come!! 🥳

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Congratulations Neil for winning his second Best Actor Male Award!! Many more to come!! 🥳

This is best entertaining couple award.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He looks better in offscreen nowadays..the make up done for him in the show looks horrible! Especially they use a foundation a shade darker than his original skin tone.

Even in his no make up look stories of Gym, he looks better than onscreen nowadays. Ghum make up artist does horrible to his foundation shade idk why

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AninditaB

He looks better in offscreen nowadays..the make up done for him in the show looks horrible! Especially they use a foundation a shade darker than his original skin tone.

Even in his no make up look stories of Gym, he looks better than onscreen nowadays. Ghum make up artist does horrible to his foundation shade idk why

Yes the make-up department is doing a very poor job these days. The leads look gloomy all the time. I haven't noticed the foundation shade. May be I'm not into skin tones that's why. He has a very good screen presence though. He looks very good onscreen.

I agree he looks better offscreen these days. He dresses well too and such calm demeanor he has!