Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: TelisaK

People forget that it just a show, not reality and we should respect that every person has a right to their opinion, virat character maybe negative now but that doesn't mean neil bhatt a horrible person, I think he does his job really well

Has for sairat they will always be loved, most people watch the show for them, and there still alot of people who watch with the anticipation that they will reunite

Virat was never negative, his character juggled between being grey or white.

Agree with the rest.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

What wrong did Virat say when he said Ek ne Shadi Karlli dusri Chali gayi or bhag gayi?

Isn’t it true?

The woman he loved got married to prove a point.

Another who swore love for Vinu by resorting to every cheap trick,left the boy all of a sudden.

He might have divorced Pakhi ,that doesn’t mean he should stop bothering about her who lived as the mother of Vinu all these years.

Normal humans behave like Virat .

He's behaving normally. That's how he should behave. I don't agree with people who want him to behave rudely with Patralekha, whatever her motives be she was the one who was there for his son. He definitely was indebted to her.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I know the person who does that actually but that person blocked each and every Sairat and Virat stan so that no one could report his/her posts 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat respected the woman in the place of Vinu’s mother. It can be Pakhi or anyone for that matter,he will do it. He will thank her and search for her.

Want to remind thanks is said to those who are not our own. That way he showed Pakhi is not his own.

Haalim thumbnail

Virat respected the woman in the place of Vinu’s mother. It can be Pakhi or anyone for that matter,he will do it. He will thank her and search for her.

Want to remind thanks is said to those who are not our own. That way he showed Pakhi is not his own.

I'll speak for myself it would have been a dent to his character had he been ungrateful to her. The major turn off for me are ungrateful people.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TelisaK

People forget that it just a show, not reality and we should respect that every person has a right to their opinion, virat character maybe negative now but that doesn't mean neil bhatt a horrible person, I think he does his job really well

Has for sairat they will always be loved, most people watch the show for them, and there still alot of people who watch with the anticipation that they will reunite

Just because Neil married Aishwarya/Pakhi off screen he became horrible. Virat was never negative in the first but at times his anger makes him go to extreme but then when he realises he apologises too. I don't think a negative character would be shown apologising for his mistakes.

Fats24 thumbnail

What wrong did Virat say when he said Ek ne Shadi Karlli dusri ghar chod kar Chali gayi

Isn’t it true?

The woman he loved got married to prove a point.

Another who swore love for Vinu by resorting to every cheap trick,left the boy all of a sudden.

He might have divorced Pakhi ,that doesn’t mean he should stop bothering about her who lived as the mother of Vinu all these years.

Normal humans behave like Virat .

There was nothing wrong with what he said. But, when someone speaks the truth the other person wouldn't like it since truth is always bitter. Same goes in the show as well. And, Virat is a human so naturally he will behave as one.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Just because Neil married Aishwarya/Pakhi off screen he became horrible. Virat was never negative in the first but at times his anger makes him go to extreme but then when he realises he apologises too. I don't think a negative character would be shown apologising for his mistakes.

I swear 90% of the hate he gets is due to offscreen issues only. Virat's extreme actions are not something we haven't seen before or aren't seen currently done by male protagonists on ITV. We have seen more problematic heroes before and they are being hailed till date.

I agree Virat is anything but negative.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

I swear 90% of the hate he gets is due to offscreen issues only. Virat's extreme actions are not something we haven't seen before or aren't seen currently done by male protagonists on ITV. We have seen more problematic heroes before and they are being hailed till date.

I agree Virat is anything but negative.

Agree, there are many who are worse than Virat and people have no issues. So, this is a clear case of offscreen drama.

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

But now need to trun Virat character with positive angle

Edited by Jyrubina - 1 years ago