Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

I too have no issues if it's reasonable but what I hate is whatever she did with Virat shouldn't be justified to gain sympathy for her. Enough is enough.

Sai has been like this only. She has broken his heart multiple times but majority seems to have a different perspective regarding her. I'm team Virat, I connect to him better.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sai has been like this only. She has broken his heart multiple times but majority seems to have a different perspective regarding her. I'm team Virat, I connect to him better.

I don't understand how these people justify her every move. Initially I was able to connect with her since I could feel her. She lost her Aaba and within a few days had to marry a person against her will. She didn't even get time to get over her loss. But, then when she started to insult Virat at the drop of her hat I couldn't take it. She never acknowledged him for whatever he did for her. People are saying he never did any favour on her. I want to ask how did she become a doctor? Yes, he paid her expenses. Isn't that enough? Which guardian pays her expenses, celebrates her birthday, success? I guess they expected him to study for her as well which he didn't do. She always took him for granted but still he never said anything. Now I can't connect with her at all.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I don't understand how these people justify her every move. Initially I was able to connect with her since I could feel her. She lost her Aaba and within a few days had to marry a person against her will. She didn't even get time to get over her loss. But, then when she started to insult Virat at the drop of her hat I couldn't take it. She never acknowledged him for whatever he did for her. People are saying he never did any favour on her. I want to ask how did she become a doctor? Yes, he paid her expenses. Isn't that enough? Which guardian pays her expenses, celebrates her birthday, success? I guess they expected him to study for her as well which he didn't do. She always took him for granted but still he never said anything. Now I can't connect with her at all.

Sab ka alag perspective hota hai cheezein dekhne ka. It's unfair to say that Virat has done nothing for her, going against her a few times doesn't negate what he has done for her. He saved her life. He went against his family to get her admitted in med school, pampered her. His actions were extreme a few times but so were Sai's.

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Hey guys,

this is a friendly reminder that this is Neil/Virat AT! So keep the discussion related to him, and not other characters.

Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

Regards

GHKPM DT

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I guess FoS is limited to us only 👍🏼. Otherwise anyone can comment anything on other forum members.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I guess FoS is limited to us only 👍🏼. Otherwise anyone can comment anything on other forum members.

The forum is full with anti Virat/Neil posts and threads but dare someone speak about any other actor or character the posts get edited, the threads get closed. Where are we supposed to go?

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well anyone can name call Virat with any adjectives and other Forum members too but dare Neil or Virat fans say anything 😆

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Well anyone can name call Virat with any adjectives and other Forum members too but dare Neil or Virat fans say anything 😆

It's really sad state of affairs. I don't have a temperament to fight people, that's why I only communicate with people I'm comfortable with. The majority of the threads here disturb my mental peace, so I avoid them and discuss things here 😔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Please don't get me wrong here. What it meant was that don't bash or mock anyone else in ATs as these threads are for celebrating a particular actor/character.

P.S: Sairat thread was also closed but it got opened and it was cleaned and malicious comments against Sairat were deleted.