Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I don’t. They made Vinu hate Virat now,don’t you see? They can do anything with the story and they always make Virat the target

It's for the time being. He'll come around. And the track seems like to get sympathy for Virat from target audience. You should see the comments on Ghum videos on YouTube, Fb or insta. The comments have turned from pro Sai to pro Virat. That seems the goal.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haalim

It's for the time being. He'll come around. And the track seems like to get sympathy for Virat from target audience. You should see the comments on Ghum videos on YouTube, Fb or insta. The comments have turned from pro Sai to pro Virat. That seems the goal.

Yes I observed that. It is a welcome change.
Haalim thumbnail

Yes I observed that. It is a welcome change.

And online audience is fickle too. Kal tak jo new ML ki ratt lagaye they aaj woh SaiRat chahte hain 😆

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No one is replacing him in Savi or Vinu's life. He's their father period.

So true, has much has they try to it will not happen and I think satya will eventually realise that has well

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Neil and Aria father daughter goals

Chalo beti found him unwell atleast.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1653992923229466624?s=20

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
Haalim thumbnail

Neil and Aria father daughter goals

Chalo beti found him unwell atleast.

https://twitter.com/SPNFreak_Saumya/status/1653992923229466624?s=20

They look similar as well. Neil is good with both the kids.

Edited by Haalim - 1 years ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven't read the comments but I hope our happiness is not short lived. I have a feeling the moment the scales will turn more towards Virat the makers will flip and to cover up they'll start showing Satya negative. They can even go to the extent that Satya wanted to marry Sai and he emotionally manipulated her and lo and behold the audience too will start sympathising with Sai once again. They will start her sacrifice jaap and Virat will once again be the culprit. I hope this time this doesn't happen and whatever Sai has done is addressed properly and gets punished for her deeds.

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I haven't read the comments but I hope our happiness is not short lived. I have a feeling the moment the scales will turn more towards Virat the makers will flip and to cover up they'll start showing Satya negative. They can even go to the extent that Satya wanted to marry Sai and he emotionally manipulated her and lo and behold the audience too will start sympathising with Sai once again. They will start her sacrifice jaap and Virat will once again be the culprit. I hope this time this doesn't happen and whatever Sai has done is addressed properly and gets punished for her deeds.

I don't have any issue with showing Sai sacrificing or Mahaan if it's convincing. At present the reasoning is pretty stupid. And yes Virat's character should not be butchered further in the process. I don't believe in degrading one character to elevate the other. Both can do good individually.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't have any issue with showing Sai sacrificing or Mahaan if it's convincing. At present the reasoning is pretty stupid. And yes Virat's character should not be butchered further in the process. I don't believe in degrading one character to elevate the other. Both can do good individually.

I too have no issues if it's reasonable but what I hate is whatever she did with Virat shouldn't be justified to gain sympathy for her. Enough is enough.