Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

More than casting, story, or acting, what intrigued me is the treatment, colors, and cinematography.. I'll watch it for this..

Yes. This trailer rised my curiosity, although this is not the type of dramas I like watching . I hate violence.

However, as yet, I've no idea about what will be the number of episodes on Green TV.. I wish they make mini-shows.. something like Ek Thi Laila..

Many ppl think Green dramas will be short.😊

Ek Thi Laila se yaad aya, if the song in this promo is sang by the same singer who sang the song of Ek Thi Laila..?

Singer of ETL ost was : Schumaila Rehmat Hussain. I am not sure if she is the same singer here, because the clip was too short.😕

Originally posted by: mala06

Humaima Malik in a women empowerment show. Although I liked her in bol. All the FK controversy might make me not watch this show.

I quit watching Habs soon after the controversary. But Humaima did like any other woman who loves her brother. She supported him when everyone in the industry turned against him. Sometimes you have to do so, to convince the person after that .. that what he did wasn't right. Now Feroze is behaving better I hope.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Seems interesting but dark too 

OST of this drama is different.. I don't know what she said, but it made me emotional .😭

FB_IMG_1688005512968.jpg

Mav455 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally! Looking forward to Jindo and Kabuli Pulao