Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Lol, not sure but let’s see.

Sabeena literally just did a show about being stuck between 2 HUSBANDS smiley36

Aur yahan pe phir se she will be the Bechari stuck in a story between first husband and second husband!

Again… whyyyy 🤦🏻‍♀️

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

Sabeena looks tiny in front of Bilal & Gouhar 😍

Couples with height differences are extra cute 😍

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

It doesn’t matter if he’s reluctant to do it because of xyz reason, it’s clear in the promo that it happens and they will consummate. It’s just gonna follow the same format of second husband refusing to leave the wife after he falls for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Revolving a love story around this will just help normalize it even more. So I’m confused where exactly the education about it will happen smiley36 Right now I can’t make head or tail about this decision.

I think there will be a lot of pressure on bilal to divorce sabeena from gohar but he knows religiously it is wrong so he would not want to. he and sabeena will also fall in love in the meantime. sabeena will be the one to stand with him and both will stay united to resist the pressure from gohar. gohar will try to play some dirty games like maybe incite a mob that he never divorced sabeena and she is living with bilal in sin. maybe both run away and/or go in hiding.

Originally posted by: tgota92

It doesn’t matter if he’s reluctant to do it because of xyz reason, it’s clear in the promo that it happens and they will consummate. It’s just gonna follow the same format of second husband refusing to leave the wife after he falls for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Revolving a love story around this will just help normalize it even more. So I’m confused where exactly the education about it will happen smiley36 Right now I can’t make head or tail about this decision.

See there were two ways to show this halala thing.

First where he's reluctant but still agrees to do so to help them just like how it has been shown earlier in other Indian & Pak shows.

Second what's shown here. He's saying that he has lost his virtues & his prayers are of no use now. It gives a narrative that he has become a sinner by agreeing to it. It's kind of working well as of now. It has started a debate.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Couples with height differences are extra cute 😍

The shots where they are holding hands look so beautiful 😍

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

The shots where they are holding hands look so beautiful 😍

True, they are complimenting each other really well and on top of that the ost is love...smiley42

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

True, they are complimenting each other really well and on top of that the ost is love...smiley42

I had a idea that she'll look good with him. She's so pretty. I've come to like her offscreen personality as well.

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

they it seemed like sabeena's character will marry gohar's character then the unplanned halala nikah. i do hope to see this issue be addressed. i remember watching a BW movie related to halala nikah but the story felt diluted tbh.

It's a very sensitive topic. Manyptv dramas had been made on it. Zara Yaad Kar is one of them.

Hopefully they will handle this topic in a better way

They have revealed whole story in this teaser.

Okk this looks interesting, not a new topic. Have seen ptv dramas on same storyline before too.

Gohar will divorce sabeena's character in anger and then plan halala (which is not allowed in Islam), but in the end bilal's character will not divorce sabeena.

It will be super interesting.

Originally posted by: mala06

Suddenly all the mai guys of PTV seem to be green flags. I am liking this change. Billu character seems cute

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FWnBgvfkw/?igsh=dTR5dTUwbnYyY3Z2

First shehram, then salaar, nofil and now this one 🤩

For a change we are getting such gentle and sweet male leads.