Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

This is not true at all. Where did you read it? Anyone can edit Wikipedia at any time. Saad Qureshi is 31 years old while Hareem Farooqui is 34 years old.

Hareem is not 34 she's 31 years old and Saad is 33 i have mere humdum mere dost she looks like a baby in her early 20s

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hareem is not 34 she's 31 years old and Saad is 33 i have mere humdum mere dost she looks like a baby in her early 20s

Yumna Zaidi still has a baby face even though she is now 34 years oldsmiley23Saad is 31 year old. Last year his birthday pr uss ny himself kaha tha
Edited by I-SunShine_Soul - 7 months ago
1169266 thumbnail
1169266 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hareem never looked like a baby lol she always looked mature, you just couldnt tell in MHMD because she was paired with Adnan Siddiqui

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Hareem never looked like a baby lol she always looked mature, you just couldnt tell in MHMD because she was paired with Adnan Siddiqui

Hahaha right, she was paired with AS and shown as having same age as AS and also she did not look bachi in any of her project.