Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I agree with you totally about Aliya. I wouldn't say I didn't like the episode, bcz I could see they are falling for eachother now. But otherwise her trying to just hold him back was irritating. Then she went to his office and brought him back. That was the limit

I was really frustrated that she was not allowing him to grow. He was slowly gaining confidence that he is able to take to her a restaurant and even sing in public. He is able to talk to people and not space out because he does not understand. Such huge leaps for him and she was belittling his efforts like it didn't matter and all she needed was for him to be stuck to her. So yea, I get she is falling for him but her actions were so unhealthy. ๐Ÿคจ

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I was really frustrated that she was not allowing him to grow. He was slowly gaining confidence that he is able to take to her a restaurant and even sing in public. He is able to talk to people and not space out because he does not understand. Such huge leaps for him and she was belittling his efforts like it didn't matter and all she needed was for him to be stuck to her. So yea, I get she is falling for him but her actions were so unhealthy. ๐Ÿคจ

Yeah! She did this despite Anita explaining about letting him gain some confidence. Ooof!

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yeah! She did this despite Anita explaining about letting him gain some confidence. Ooof!

Wesy ek Anita jesi dost toh hum bhi deserve karty hain ๐Ÿ˜‚

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 days ago

Man, they edited out him singing smiley13 https://x.com/thodasukoon/status/1835638560747028560

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: a day ago

https://x.com/thodasukoon/status/1836365899382546706 ahhh...I think this will be the ending scene smiley42