Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

Kjo and Bollywood wives gang in mud 😆

rolling in the deep u mean https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AIYpdjQVidc

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I feel, there is malice in what she tells and what she did/does...and -a bit like Kangana - she can't let go...she lies when she takes the role as a victim...

I always wonder about the steadyfest belief of those who assume an affair between PC and SRK. For them, the rumour has become a fact. What if there wasn't this 'fact' but indeed friendship...at least until rumours were put out, the idea of an affair was floated.

Do you remember Kangana not accepting that there never would be a love story with Hrithik. I bet that PC was frustrated in a similar way about a no-love-story with ShahRukh. I think that of all his recurrent heroines, PC was the only one who used his fondness against him...since the day he probably used some harsh words to make his stance clear.

Nevertheless, even if there had been lust-love from SRK's side, even if he had an affair with PC, this allegedly smart woman would have known that SRK would NOT leave his family...and also not take her as a second wife. So why not just enjoy the sex and that's it. Didn't she dig her own ditch like "the biter will be bitten"?

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Poor Rekha is still waiting to do a movie with big b😆her sindoir says all 

Btw … I hated shah and PC Don promotion 

I seriously believe there was something cooking 

I am so glad Gauri put her foot down 

I was ready to let go of shah from my life 😬I gave him an ultimate, the day you let go of gauri  I am out too 

Same goes  for RK now , you cheat on aloo we are done 😀you  committed now, no more cheating 🙏

I think like Jaya these women won’t let these men get their way. Aloo has to be like Neetu make sure he don’t sway. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shes not happy, wants shah especially after pathaan😆I can’t believe she made kheer for shah at kjo garden part 🤣I think that was the final nail in the coffin. Kjo took matters in hands and ensured she gets shipped to videsh 

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think like Jaya these women won’t let these men get their way. Aloo has to be like Neetu make sure he don’t sway. 

RK is no SRK or Big B that young women will get interested at him. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Always fun watching SRK fans hyperventilate with their pitchforks any time PC is mentioned.😆obviously they all went after the woman instead of their man, they all have images to protect of their perfect happily married lives. Never believed it with Shilpa Shetty, sure as hell don’t believe it for most of these women either. She’s only stating facts here, and one that’s been common knowledge for a while. KJo was and always will be an ass. (Or “fiercely loyal” as the SRK fans would say)

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t think anyone’s a saint here 

Neither srk nor pc not kjo and definitely not kangana 

The advantage that srk and kjo have is that they are indeed powerful and have goodwill in the industry 

Pc just sounds like her character meghna mathur wherein she knew she was having an affair with a married man who would never commit to her, and then got pissed that he wouldn’t give up everything for her and then got even more pissed that she was outed from his projects after ruffling his feathers 

She’s not some feminist icon standing up against the big bad guy….she knew the situation and thought she was above consequences ….she’s not as powerful or smart as she thinks she is …srk getting involved is an asshole move and not defending him in anyway whatsoever …

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

I don’t think anyone’s a saint here 

Neither srk nor pc not kjo and definitely not kangana 

The advantage that srk and kjo have is that they are indeed powerful and have goodwill in the industry 

Pc just sounds like her character meghna mathur wherein she knew she was having an affair with a married man who would never commit to her, and then got pissed that he wouldn’t give up everything for her and then got even more pissed that she was outed from his projects after ruffling his feathers 

She’s not some feminist icon standing up against the big bad guy….she knew the situation and thought she was above consequences ….she’s not as powerful or smart as she thinks she is …srk getting involved is an asshole move and not defending him in anyway whatsoever …

sure, if you say so.😛 But how come Gauri Khan did not walk off on her man? The feminists are forever railing against guys who stray and advising other women to break off from their marriage at the slightest drop of a hat, and here we have SRK doing a massive kaand. Why this?😛😉😆 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think most people are missing the point here

Whether or not she was involved with a married man, no one has the right to take away her projects and marginalize her.

It was a consensual affair and PC was madly in love.

I might be sounding naïve but why should a talented, self-made woman have to pack up her bags and leave the country just because she was involved with someone and it didn't work out?

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

sure, if you say so.😛 But how come Gauri Khan did not walk off on her man? The feminists are forever railing against guys who stray and advising other women to break off from their marriage at the slightest drop of a hat, and here we have SRK doing a massive kaand. Why this?😛😉😆 

why what? I’m not gauri …??? Go ask her why she didn’t leave him ..