Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I meant their was a time when kjo n others weren’t inviting her to parties etc n was being snubbed.

an I’m saying I find it interesting when he allegedly wouldn’t invite her to his party but did to his show so go figure 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Are people really surprised at the timing? Doesn't it make sense for her to speak up now when she is in a safe space and doing her own thing far away from Bollywood? If she spoke up back then it could've meant ruining her entire future career and we all know how ambitious she is..

More power to PC!

I was talking truth about my journey and I think now I'm confident enough to talk about that phase of my life. I think I am now where I am, I'm okay enough to kind of articulate with I have. I had an emotional relationship. with…what occurred, I forgave, moved on a long time ago and then I made my peace with it. I think that's why it was easy for me to talk about it in an open manner in a safe space", Priyanka said on a talk show recently.

“I think, first of all, when I was on the podcast I was asked about the journey of my life. And, I spoke about when I was young when I was 10, 15, 22, 30, 40 or whatever…So I was talking about the truth of my journey and now because I was confident enough to talk about that phase of my life", she further added

Originally posted by: wat_up

Priyanka chopra is one smart cookie too. Some women would have crumbled but she didn’t. She s known to manipulate her way outta situations just as well as to manipulate getting into situations. I think some under estimated her. Other actresses like Preity didn’t when she had her rough phase. Preity too should have tried to carve a niche in Hollywood where she resides. 

Haan yeh baat to theik hai

chalaak toh khair bohut hai apni pc

lekin SRK and kjo iss say bhi kaheen zyada chalaak loomday Hain. 

(SRK in one of his interviews in stardust Magazine,  himself quoted that "I am the biggest bitch in the entire industry" ) 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

PC has done really well for herself, junking BW. Her Anomaly brand has become the 2nd most valuable celebrity beauty brand, after Rihanna. Made 429 million pounds surpassing Kylie Jenner and Selena Gomez. 👍🏼

Pls tell me this is a joke 🤣

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

the revenues from her brand are indeed of the order of $500 mm.😉

ps- another site had her "making" 429 mm pounds, but I think that should be revenues. Dont know what the profits are, except that margins can be high in that business which is why everyone with a name to sell tries to cash in on it. The catty star wives of BW could never equal that level of business success by themselves.😉

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

It's super-fake. The brand is doing so badly it got removed from most Target stores and is usually on clearance in CVS and others to get rid of the stock. 

PC is the queen of planting fake information in the media. There is some other company named Anomaly and that is the one with the revenues and it was established way back in 2007 or something. She just uses these trashy tactics to keep her name circulating. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Priyanka's 'Citadel' action thriller splash ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1648754921079197697

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

How are you guys so sure about PC-SRK affair being a real thing

SRK never strayed.. why would he for her

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

The husband is known as a great 'family man' even after having affairs 😆 

genuinely curious, how or what makes people believe so strongly that there was an affair indeed between Priyanka and srk

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Khan Saab should apologize to Priyanka. Ek Talented actress ko Harass kiya hai.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago