Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Cruella 🤣🤣

Now that she says it, K Jo does fit in as cruella 🤣🤣🤣. Fits the bill perfectly. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheMinion

So the feminists are going to give SRK and AK a free pass and s**t shame PC?

exactly.....😔

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Cruella 🤣🤣

Now that she says it, K Jo does fit in as cruella 🤣🤣🤣. Fits the bill perfectly. 

*Imagines KJo with white hair on the left side and black hair on the right*🤣

Yes, it fits!

atominis thumbnail

PC hardly got big banner films even from day one. Andaaz was middle level film. Aitraaz ensured she had seductive image and not traditional image that heroines had then in era of Rani, Preity, Ash.

But she was slowly getting A list projects once Krissh did great and Don was a huge catch for her to work opposite SRK who was at top and recreate iconic Zeenat's role.

She probably could have hit bigger league if others did not target her or gang up against her. She had to make do with Harman Baweja, Shahid, Ranbir, Ranveer, Arjun and honestly in Bajirao also she did supporting role and not lead. Big stars like Khans, Ajay, Akki and Hrithik did not really choose her.

So she had to move abroad to stay relevant. Honestly in last few years she has been more known for what she did abroad, than any work here in BW. Otherwise why would she move out? She was good in Saat Khoon Maaf but hardly got awards for it. She was sidelined at award shows too. Katrina, Deepika, Asin, Anushka, Vidya, Sonakshi etc entirely took over. Even Sonakshi has had more exposure than PC and more roles in BW mainstream films with big stars in recent years.

So I think the charge of her sidelined was true.

Most star wives were wary of her given her abilities. PC, for a brief while, nearly brought down SRK's image and trolls would make memes showing her as modern day Rekha and SRK and Gauri as Amitabh and Jaya. 

atominis thumbnail

I do not think anyone can give free pass to Akshay and SRK who held more power and the dynamics of their equation with a newcomer are totally different.

I honestly never saw them as saints or family men. Or even that Aamir who pretends to be a man with a cause.

I have always suspected their so called chivalry and politeness to women as a bait and projecting so called family man image while doing anything with women and fooling them with smiles or compliments. 

I am amused at wives of these stars also bashing or blaming women they see as a threat rather than reining own husbands. As usual a woman is easier to blame and be called a seducer, slept her way to top blah blah than hold powerful men accountable.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Rekha is still waiting to do a movie with big b😆her sindoir says all 

Btw … I hated shah and PC Don promotion 

I seriously believe there was something cooking 

I am so glad Gauri put her foot down 

I was ready to let go of shah from my life 😬I gave him an ultimate, the day you let go of gauri  I am out too 

Same goes  for RK now , you cheat on aloo we are done 😀you  committed now, no more cheating 🙏

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yet PC decided to come on Kjos show 🤣

Originally posted by: Clochette

PC is weird... does she really think that this negativity she uttered on the US podcast will help her with the movie Farhan has casted her in and where it is even ...

https://twitter.com/SacnilkEntmt/status/1640598525120479232

Should I believe that latter will happen??? Has Farhan the hope that a fleeting collaboration PC-SRK would facilitate a Don 3 sequal.

How will be his reaction to PC's statement and attitude? Will he replace her? He has already Katrina and Alia as stars...

Well, we will see...

I read about this on other sides.. and I came to read your thoughts only lolol

Hello!

Pushed literally ? But yes something was going on between the two there is no smoke without fire 🔥