Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Who is tat ? Wat politics n who targeted her n why ?

So the feminists are going to give SRK and AK a free pass and s**t shame PC?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And you still doing flop 2 mins roles in Hollywood 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

Most need connections to get ahead in BW and not just talent.

PC had no luck with Salman who chose Kat then.

So she went after Akki and SRK whose wives got serious when they felt PC was doing more than just a fleeting fling.

I hate how men and women have to sleep around or win over producers or actors or directors to get work in Bollywood. 

If PC decides to come back to BW ... What does one suggest ? ðŸ˜ƒ

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I haven’t read any of the article posted yet, so this entirely based on headlines and Kangana’s tweets.

I completely believe that Bollywood politics started working against her.  What I don’t believe is that she’s a 100% innocent in all this.  I think KJo went after her after she said something publicly, or tweeted it, about Gauri Khan.  The issue wasn’t just that she had an affair with a married SRK, the issue was that she apparently expected a full on relationship out of that.  There were even rumors at the time that she was ready to come out as his second wife.  That didn’t pan out and she didn’t take it well.  

No one is saying SRK is an innocent bystander here.  I’m sure PC didn’t hold a gun to his head and assault him.  He willingly chose to cheat on Gauri, and cause all the emotional trauma that he caused his wife and possibly his older kid(s) as they were perhaps more aware.  That is entirely and a 100% on him and he’ll forever be a d*** for cheating.  But that doesn’t absolve Priyanka from her decision of sleeping with and then wanting a married man.  

Again, idk what the content of that interview is but I have no doubt that she knew she would be stirring her affair with SRK again in India with that statement.  Just like she knew she was stirring the pot when she talked about the infamous leather jacket being her ex’s a few years ago.  

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

So the feminists are going to give SRK and AK a free pass and s**t shame PC?

yes 

Or will blame sallu or kjo  ðŸ˜†easy way 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

If PC decides to come back to BW ... What does one suggest ? ðŸ˜ƒ

She just did White Tiger 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.  I never found her to be good in anything.  

The only thing I like is her chemistry with Nick.

That's about it.  

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Expected a post regarding this..kangana is back! But what was the reason behind the fall out with srk..if truth to be discussed then it should be based on complete facts..not half baked ones...

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I mean, she got involved and had affairs with married men, what did she think was gonna happen? Of course their wives wouldn't be eager to let them work with her. Despite srk and Akki, she was still working in YRF movies and doing Bhansali films. A lot of this is her own doing. 

And let's not turn this into an outsider debate. After the Hrithik and Kareena relations went sour; Hrithik wouldn't work with her. Abhishek refused to work with Kareena in Dostana coz of the Karisma angle. She was ousted and PC taken in.