ek pinkie (in Jeans pocket) ki keemat tum kya jaano Darshak babu😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

ek pinkie (in Jeans pocket) ki keemat tum kya jaano Darshak babu😆

Priyanka left and what became of parineeti lol

atominis thumbnail

Kangana never leaves any chance to take digs at K Jo. What did K Jo do to her that she is always hammer and tongs after him? Did he try to get her kicked due to issue with Roshans? 

I think K Jo pays price for foolishly meddling in matters of friends who he considers like family and ends up becoming a villain in eyes of others.

PC is sort of right. Nepo baby would still be spared even if she had friendship with SRK. Star wives would not be able to kick her out.

Anyway Kangana will suffer for writing about friendship with SRK. I bet her account will be banned again or she may have to delete tweets.

atominis thumbnail

Most need connections to get ahead in BW and not just talent.

PC had no luck with Salman who chose Kat then.

So she went after Akki and SRK whose wives got serious when they felt PC was doing more than just a fleeting fling.

I hate how men and women have to sleep around or win over producers or actors or directors to get work in Bollywood. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

PC is sort of right. Nepo baby would still be spared even if she had friendship with SRK. Star wives would not be able to kick her out.

But wasn’t priyanka ultimately spared ? This stuff blew up in 2011 and as of 2020 she was still doing Bollywood movies. That doesn’t sound like some who was ostracized 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Most need connections to get ahead in BW and not just talent.

PC had no luck with Salman who chose Kat then.

So she went after Akki and SRK whose wives got serious when they felt PC was doing more than just a fleeting fling.

I hate how men and women have to sleep around or win over producers or actors or directors to get work in Bollywood. 

Some just sleep coz they just want to sleep..they want sex..i don't think she was sleeping with srk for any other reason than lust..she was not a newcomer when they started fking around..she was quite established..

atominis thumbnail

Come on.

PC was not getting elite films. Relation with SRK, who was top star then, would have got her way more exposure, bigger banner films and elite projects and endorsements. PC was doing shit like Barsaat or God Tussi great ho with Bobby and Salman in low phase, going in B grade category and even Akki had begun to sideline her for Kat.

She got back in big league with Krissh and Don.

atominis thumbnail

PC was sidelined from elite banner films and no Khan was working with her and even Akki slowly began preferring Katrina over her.

Salman too went with Asin, Sonakshi, Bebo etc than PC.

Doing films with newer guys like Ranveer, Ranbir was not exactly huge deal for her as they were not that big when she signed films with them. Neither did less commercial fare like Saat Khoon maaf, Kaminey, Mary Kom help her.

She would be finished if she did not go abroad, did not do shows abroad and did not fashion herself as a global celebrity and no one would talk about her if she did not marry Nick, did not be friends with Meghan etc. If she continued to be in India and BW, she was pretty much over by now.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

PC was sidelined from elite banner films and no Khan was working with her and even Akki slowly began preferring Katrina over her.

Salman too went with Asin, Sonakshi, Bebo etc than PC.

Doing films with newer guys like Ranveer, Ranbir was not exactly huge deal for her as they were not that big when she signed films with them. Neither did less commercial fare like Saat Khoon maaf, Kaminey, Mary Kom help her.

She would be finished if she did not go abroad, did not do shows abroad and did not fashion herself as a global celebrity and no one would talk about her if she did not marry Nick, did not be friends with Meghan etc. If she continued to be in India and BW, she was pretty much over by now.

I dont think shed be over.

She left in 2015 and that year itself she was in 1 big hit and 1 semi hit. 

Also more to the point like I just dont think the offers dried up. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Some just sleep coz they just want to sleep..they want sex..i don't think she was sleeping with srk for any other reason than lust..she was not a newcomer when they started fking around..she was quite established..

Interesting outlook ... 👍🏼

https://giphy.com/gifs/movie-mrw-see-2H67VmB5UEBmU

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago