Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I think most people are missing the point here

Whether or not she was involved with a married man, no one has the right to take away her projects and marginalize her.

It was a consensual affair and PC was madly in love.

I might be sounding naïve but why should a talented, self-made woman have to pack up her bags and leave the country just because she was involved with someone and it didn't work out?

words 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

PC fans are quoting her HW agent's interview and posting videos.Naturally they are going all out.Then we have Kangana.She got back the topic ,which got her so many new fans.

Kjo is going to feel the heat.Which ever side is right..After the SSR episode BW 'Mafia" will be in the spotlight again.I don't think pC is going to hold back any punches.

Her biggest project Citadel,after Quantico is releasing.She wants the entire south Asian population in the world to get talking about it. Her fans are on it.

you2 thumbnail

In 2014,PC did her music album..in 2015 BajiRao Mastani released.PC had a plan.

I just hope SRK fans are not going to keep attacking PC

.calling her a liar, attention seeker etc.It won't look good and doesn't help.Kangana and PC are attacking Kjo and BW mafia. Public doesn't believe that any one is morally a saint. But they do hate bullies.

Whether it is Aish,SSR,PC or DP after JNU/Drug scandal-public is always with the outsider.They also must be wondering why DP is abroad half the time..Anyone who watched KWK will have a suspicion.

The defence of KJo will be attack..that won't work.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

I don’t think anyone’s a saint here 

Neither srk nor pc not kjo and definitely not kangana 

The advantage that srk and kjo have is that they are indeed powerful and have goodwill in the industry 

Pc just sounds like her character meghna mathur wherein she knew she was having an affair with a married man who would never commit to her, and then got pissed that he wouldn’t give up everything for her and then got even more pissed that she was outed from his projects after ruffling his feathers 

She’s not some feminist icon standing up against the big bad guy….she knew the situation and thought she was above consequences ….she’s not as powerful or smart as she thinks she is …srk getting involved is an asshole move and not defending him in anyway whatsoever …

word!

you2 thumbnail

iamOnir

@IamOnir

·

The story of many lives … an industry that is unfortunately controlled by few … and empowered by the structure and other players to keep control within few .

Rachel White

@whitespeaking

·

What happens when u corner a truly strong woman , they show you the royal middle finger, because a strong hardworking person will always find a way out , it’s the useless ones that need a gang to latch on to 👍🏼👏

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Didn't she say some years ago that she faced racism in Hollywood? And now, she is playing the victim card against Bollywood just because everyone is doing it?smiley39

Btw I never got the vibe that she was ever 'cornered' by the industry. I am not denying the fact that she had to struggle in her career, but she worked with all the BIG stars and directors in BW and she rather got better roles and opportunities than her contemporaries.

She is one of the first few actresses who didn't get 'replaced' in the sequels of male-dominated films (Don2 and Krrish 3), which is usually the norm.

She has always been treated as an A-lister, and she has made a decent name for herself in Hollywood film and American Television as well. That's one of an achievement in itself. She should rather be thankful and gratefull.

It would've made sense if Lara Dutta said this. She was Priyanka's contemporary and got truly 'sidelined' and cornered by the industry, despite being an equally good actress.

and LMAO at Kangana using PC's interview for her own agenda. 😆Looks like she can't live a day without thinking about KJO.🤣

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Oh pls she definitely had a whole serious relationship with SRK, SRK fans hyperventilating whenever this is mentioned is just too funny. 😆😆

That said, am sure she was also ousted by KJo + star wives gang who’ll never corner their men but poor women. It was SRK who stepped outside his marriage, PC was unattached so idk why they keep railing against her…. There must’ve been a total smear campaign against her & now that they see her as upcoming in HW, they all want to be bffs with her. 😆 See nothing tastes & feels as good as Success. 

you2 thumbnail

What are Dharma's slate of films? Is it getting smaller and smaller and smaller?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

The fact is these celebs wives if they know their husband are cheating them why not apply for divorce and move on to your new lives why stay with a man who has malign the memories of years of togetherness and crushed your love & loyalty by cheating you. If you can't do that reasons known to all than shut up and do not teach others. When these dumb bitc**es teaches others women how to break their marriage when such atrocities happens i feel like taping their mouth or shout to them shut your mouth. Don't come with excuses kids & other bullshit its simply the wealth money & luxuries coming from their husbands. They do not have a self-respect but wants to teach others. They do not have guts to leave their cheating hubbies but giving classes to other wives who is going through tough times and painful period of their lives

When i knew my hubby was cheating me it broke my heart but than i took a decision to divorce him and ask him to get lost. A cheating is cheating i don't forgive cheating and my self-respect.is above all

Secondly in an affair why blame one the women why not the man. If the same thing done by a women than man is bechara and calls all the vulgar names on the women. These are all double standards of the society. When a wife is cheating the man does not think twice but just throw her out,divorce her or kill her. Its high time the world stops accusing & blaming the women but blame both. They are not kids or just born,they are mature adults who knows right & wrong

Regards to these news i don't care abt their lives its their choice their lives we all know the rotten lifestyles they live in and has been exposed we get nothing out of it but what caught my eyes was the blame game and these wives double standards

A fangirl/fanboy might defend their favs but than being  divorced myself due to the very same issue i know the pain i went through that period furthermore it was difficult to put on a tough smiling face infront of parents and cried out in the washroom and the moment they find out and looking into their broken eyes its even more painful . Honestly its not easy to live unhappy with trauma looking at the man face under the same roof all those images flashes through and you start to question yourself what wrong i have done and feel belittle abt yourself. Real life is different from fantasy world of fans. Its dark and painful. Now that i am free of that dark clutches i am more happy and loving myself. Proud that i chose my self-respect and upbringing than all luxuries comes through a marriage even if i am a celeb i would have done the same

As for Kjo well the real audience are already teaching him a lesson by rejecting his current nepo factory products🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

I do not think anyone can give free pass to Akshay and SRK who held more power and the dynamics of their equation with a newcomer are totally different.

I honestly never saw them as saints or family men. Or even that Aamir who pretends to be a man with a cause.

I have always suspected their so called chivalry and politeness to women as a bait and projecting so called family man image while doing anything with women and fooling them with smiles or compliments. 

I am amused at wives of these stars also bashing or blaming women they see as a threat rather than reining own husbands. As usual a woman is easier to blame and be called a seducer, slept her way to top blah blah than hold powerful men accountable.

More than the BW I am always surprised the s***shaming PC keep receiving about SRK in this forum saying she knew what she was getting into. Like no one is saying she didn’t know, but SRK and AK were both senior, had the power, and they also knew they were married. I am SRK fan, but It doesn’t justify that they get scot free while she gets all the ramifications and had to leave BW. 

Edited by The_Best - 1 years ago