Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

It is the most common question they are being asked so perhaps they can give some more info in next 3 events. But only confirmation is that itā€™s happening and soon and theyā€™re trying to perfect it as much as possible. I personally donā€™t buy that the script isnā€™t ready. Kuch tou idea hoga hi about the story. But they couldnā€™t elaborate further.

I donā€™t mind waiting as long as itā€™s good and worth the wait šŸ„¹

I meant that script is not finalized yet, this time script will probably go through multiple reviews and drafts before it is locked. W & Y will probably want to read and sign off on the script before it can be finalized, This iterative process takes time. btw did you or someone else ask wahaj what are his next projects besides tb2?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I meant that script is not finalized yet, this time script will probably go through multiple reviews and drafts before it is locked. W & Y will probably want to read and sign off on the script before it can be finalized, This iterative process takes time. btw did you or someone else ask wahaj what are his next projects besides tb2?

I talked about SMD. And his old projects. Iā€™m telling you I had a long list of questions but once you actually meet them your mind goes kind of blank and you just go with the flow šŸ„¹ Just on my car ride back I was thinking of so much I should have also asked. But Iā€™m grateful that I got so much time with them. Also you donā€™t want to impose too much and take advantage of their sweetness. They were extremely accommodating to us as it was. You donā€™t want to turn it into an interview lol.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I talked about SMD. And his old projects. Iā€™m telling you I had a long list of questions but once you actually meet them your mind goes kind of blank and you just go with the flow šŸ„¹ Just on my car ride back I was thinking of so much I should have also asked. But Iā€™m grateful that I got so much time with them. Also you donā€™t want to impose too much and take advantage of their sweetness. They were extremely accommodating to us as it was. You donā€™t want to turn it into an interview lol.

You are so lucky to have met them like this. I can totally relate to the mind blanking part. Your friend not being able to meet them at the event it seems was a blessing in disguise. It wouldn't have been possible to have this kind of interaction with them and for this long at the event.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

You are so lucky to have met them like this. I can totally relate to the mind blanking part. Your friend not being able to meet them at the event it seems was a blessing in disguise. It wouldn't have been possible to have this kind of interaction with them and for this long at the event.

lol blessing in disguise. Thatā€™s exactly what she said šŸ¤­ Because of this I also got a second meeting

https://x.com/putterchuttiker/status/1818812263463063969?s=46

The organizers getting their hands on the good stuff lol

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They said if everything goes according to production schedule and there are no delays it should begin shooting by the end of this year. I asked if itā€™s going to be new story/continuation of the same story, Yumna said that itā€™s gonna be news to them too once they find out to which I asked so youā€™ve not read the script. They were like ā€œsab humaray liye bhi fresh hogaā€ šŸ˜‚

Did I believe them? No šŸ˜‚ I think they were just being coy and didnā€™t want to divulge any details. But I tried. I really did, trust me lol

Yes yes they are being smart. Definitely script is ready. Bcoz last year in July only Kadwani announced about sequel. So Writing must have started from that time only.

My fingers are crossed. Hope everything goes as planned and they start by this year endšŸ¤ž

And thank u for asking them. This piece of info is like oasis in the desert šŸ˜Š

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

end mein TB2 bhi daal diya. they are confirming it again and again. kahi fans bhag na jaye smiley36

His song choice was such a direct shade šŸ˜‚ Previously he posted that Zaid clip too about not wanting to talk in the morning. Zee Bhai is quite snarky lol