Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-E0C8os0Vp/?igsh=MTl4OGlxOGhyOWhuMw==

This tour is one of the best production of this team according to managers smiley20smiley32smiley41

Originally posted by: Virgo27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-E0C8os0Vp/?igsh=MTl4OGlxOGhyOWhuMw==

This tour is one of the best production of this team according to managers smiley20smiley32smiley41

Yep it is and they are very happy about it and were crediting yumhaj FD for marketing it well

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

The Dallas Organizers were super sweet and for that reason alone I was able to meet them twice actually. The meeting at the event was kind of rushed and chaotic. Too many people. But luckily one of my friends who wasnā€™t able to get her meet and greet that night contacted the organisers and they were able to arrange one for few fans who missed out the next day. And I tagged along too. We met them late at night right before Yumnaā€™s birthday for around half an hour. There were just a few of us there so got a lot of one on one time.

Reason Iā€™m asking for DMs is because I donā€™t want any negativity around the tour or the people organising it since they were so sweet and accommodating for us. And Yumna Wahaj themselves are such private people. Also you know IF and thereā€™s been trolling on Reddit. So best to be safe. At least till the tour is over.

We mostly chatted about Tere Bin, DNUTN, Yumnaā€™s upcoming project and SMD. They were both such warm people and despite having been out shopping all day and roaming around they were so fresh when they met us. Got everything I wanted and more. Iā€™m still a bit dazed šŸ„¹

If thereā€™s a specific question you can DM me.

I want to know everything smiley37smiley37smiley37

I will DM you my questions but abhi ke liye Tere Bin 2 ki shooting kab se start ho rahi hai?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I want to know everything smiley37smiley37smiley37

I will DM you my questions but abhi ke liye Tere Bin 2 ki shooting kab se start ho rahi hai?

They said if everything goes according to production schedule and there are no delays it should begin shooting by the end of this year. I asked if itā€™s going to be new story/continuation of the same story, Yumna said that itā€™s gonna be news to them too once they find out to which I asked so youā€™ve not read the script. They were like ā€œsab humaray liye bhi fresh hogaā€ šŸ˜‚

Did I believe them? No šŸ˜‚ I think they were just being coy and didnā€™t want to divulge any details. But I tried. I really did, trust me lol

IMG_20240731_230058.jpg

IMG_20240731_231144.jpg

Meesam ky papa smiley37

This fd and memes smiley36smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

They said if everything goes according to production schedule and there are no delays it should begin shooting by the end of this year. I asked if itā€™s going to be new story/continuation of the same story, Yumna said that itā€™s gonna be news to them too once they find out to which I asked so youā€™ve not read the script. They were like ā€œsab humaray liye bhi fresh hogaā€ šŸ˜‚

Did I believe them? No šŸ˜‚ I think they were just being coy and didnā€™t want to divulge any details. But I tried. I really did, trust me lol

So if we are being optimistic, it goes to floor by the end of the year. Ouch. Also, it seems script is not yet ready. Will Wahaj then also be doing another project in the interim like Yumna is doing Khoon Baha. At this rate, it seems Parizad 2 will shoot before TB2 smiley19

I think you did a good job in asking. This is the most concrete piece of information till yet.

Edited by hypnotoad - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

So if we are being optimistic, it goes to floor by the end of the year. Ouch. Also, it seems script is not yet ready. Will Wahaj then also be doing another project in the interim like Yumna is doing Khoon Baha. At this rate, it seems Parizad 2 will shoot before TB2 smiley19

I think you did a good job in asking. This is the most concrete piece of information till yet.

It is the most common question they are being asked so perhaps they can give some more info in next 3 events. But only confirmation is that itā€™s happening and soon and theyā€™re trying to perfect it as much as possible. I personally donā€™t buy that the script isnā€™t ready. Kuch tou idea hoga hi about the story. But they couldnā€™t elaborate further.

I donā€™t mind waiting as long as itā€™s good and worth the wait šŸ„¹