Appreciation Threads

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago
So the next Meet & Greet event is in Chicago?
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

Guys. I legit have post concert depression rn 😭 TAKE ME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Details on DM only please. What I’ll say here is that it was so much fun going with others and we had a blast. And YumHaj were just a DREAM man. So so beautiful together and they looked drop dead gorgeous. And on meeting extremely gracious. Instead of us being their fans they seemed fans of the fans! 🥹

Last but not least, I saw them dance LIVE together on stage sitting few feet away with the drama dance sequence playing in the background. Totally magical. Its unreal how good they look together smiley27

Oh wow. Please do share some titbits in the DT too of what they were like and your experience, Did you get to ask a question? Did you take a selfie and/or were able to talk to them?

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

WOAHH😱 This is crazyy. When will they post next pictures..

I really was hoping for a collab post and a mini ps in the blue sari and black suit look

Okay I just caught up with everything and I must say there is something magical something so precious that you can't take your eyes off them when they are together.Everything seems so effortless and the comfort they share translates into the screen so well... A small clip of their dance, recreating the iconic date night sequence and here I am blushing and giggling like an idiot.. I am afraid that I may fall short of words while praising them..Their Chemistry is to die for💫🥵
WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was totally unexpected. So cutee. I love their bond. Yumna is so cute, dallas shahar ghuma rahi hai wahaj ko🫶