Ofcourse the FL was fab!

Okay...😆

Even I did not expect to see her with FL till the end.😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I was talking about her too. People on sm call her mother 🤣

Is she that famous? Or is it for this character? I didn't know this actress is so famous.

I know they call Son Yejin mother and its a slang to mean superstar or something.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

arggg... just tell me the climax...😆😆😆

Sure?

I think you should watch it. It's good.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Daebak

Is she that famous? Or is it for this character? I didn't know this actress is so famous.

I know they call Son Yejin mother and its a slang to mean superstar or something.

She is 38 years old. Done a fair share of work.

People loved her here. Last she was in one dollar lawyer and I loved her there as well.

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm watching kings the land , but it's ongoing

I've yet to start Chinese shows..the only one I've seen is put your head on my shoulder n I loved it ..

Dunno why I can't watch their historicals.

I'll again find some nice show to get hooked to 😆

This was my first historical as well. It came to my recommendations after I watched the ML's show "Love 020". So I gave it a try. But both ML and specially FL was good.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Mother is internet slang used by fans (especially the younger ones) to show their adoration and respect for their favourite celebrities based on their warm approach. Son Yejin is one of the most popular ones among many to garner that love from her younger fans.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Sure?

I think you should watch it. It's good.

nah.. it's alright... I completed it already. 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finished King the land..

In between I finished military prosector Doberman..its a nice breezy thriller with great music ..all characters r well..thrilling ..😆 Very tight ,edge of the seat story where you can't miss a moment.it reminded me of Vincenzo but Vincenzo is my fav..Doberman was also a very nice watch..

Then I started watching a show called dream high ..n dropped it towards the end coz I was bored to death 🥱

Watching record of youth now.

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Finished King the land..

In between I finished military prosector Doberman..its a nice breezy thriller which great music ..all characters r well..thrilling ..😆 Very tight ,edge of the seat story where you can't miss a moment.it reminded me of Vincenzo but Vincenzo is my fav..Doberman was also a very nice watch..

Then I started watching a show called dream high ..n dropped it towards the end coz I was bored to death 🥱

Watching record of youth now.

I had stopped watching Vincenzo after 1st Epi. Shall I resume?

Dream high! All the actors look quite young in that one! Well I had a little hard time accepting the final couple. They did fit well but I guess I paired Suzy with the first one from the start. Though after a thought it was not upsetting that it turned out to be the other one. He was too emotional in this series than from 'My love from the star'. All I do is watch it with 1.25 or 1.50 speed as otherwise these shows test my patience! 😆

Record of youth was a good watch as well. Though not much happy about the end as my perception for happiness and climax go a little differently from what they have shown. But overall one time watch.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I had stopped watching Vincenzo after 1st Epi. Shall I resume?

Dream high! All the actors look quite young in that one! Well I had a little hard time accepting the final couple. They did fit well but I guess I paired Suzy with the first one from the start. Though after a thought it was not upsetting that it turned out to be the other one. He was too emotional in this series than from 'My love from the star'. All I do is watch it with 1.25 or 1.50 speed as otherwise these shows test my patience! 😆

Record of youth was a good watch as well. Though not much happy about the end as my perception for happiness and climax go a little differently from what they have shown. But overall one time watch.

Vincenzo takes some time ..it gets interesting later on when the fl's father is killed..I think it was epi 2 or early in epi 3 .....its kind of..a thriller comedy 😄 how they bring the villain down ..first epi is a bit confusing ..you start getting hang of things after epi 2

I just started watching record of youth , although I'm not sure if I'll continue ..i don't wanna see too much of struggle and pain .

It was the same with dream high..without bg music the scenes look bland ..Suzy had one expression throughout the guy paired opp her (he's the one who played the villain in vincenzo) is the same..one expression man..the only remotely cute couple was the fat girl and her bf..

the village guy was just fine but again..I set to watch the show for him ..what i get to see ? Till epi 14 he's nowhere near success..I don't wanna see tjeir struggles for so long ..it gets boring..along with that there were a lot of illogical and cliche stuff..gossiping college mates ? Teachers/ principal favoring a few students over others without any reason...in the 2nd epi, this guy rejects a more talented girl and recruits her as special admission ? The less talented girl makes it big then they show she isn't talented enuf ? The only thing this show did for me is to appreciate the hero and his other shows like my love from the star and its okay not to be ok...

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago