Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mehr05

Vincenzo's revenge plan was so aesthetic, n wonderfully n dramatically executed.

Here, in Glory, Moon Dong Eun's plan is a slow burner.

Its a chain reaction of the wrong doers' imminent downfall.

You are right..they did have it coming their way.

N truth to tell, the vulgar language used did annoy me.

If there's a S2 somewhere, i'm not going to watch it.

As an experience to venture into several genres, the Glory wasn't a good choice.

Maybe Celebrity will be better.

+ i saw My name is Lo Kiwan upcoming on Netflix.

I'm waiting for this.

I agree..I wasn't interested in a s2. It's a dark theme & very hard hitting..one time watch only ..I sit through it only to see how she gets her revenge . But the kind of abuse she was subjected to, the revenge kinda fell short ..plus, there r no other strong characters to look upto .

I liked her much better in descendents of the sun, although she won the best actress for glory.

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krinya

I agree..I wasn't interested in a s2. It's a dark theme & very hard hitting..one time watch only ..I sit through it only to see how she gets her revenge . But the kind of abuse she was subjected to, the revenge kinda fell short ..plus, there r no other strong characters to look upto .

I liked her much better in descendents of the sun, although she won the best actress for glory.

I guess my kdrama genre is definitely the romantic n full of cliché series.

After the Glory which i just finished yesterday, i'll watch something light hearted. Something i can watch without any apprehension with my family.

Strong girl nam soon or maybe Tomorrow with rowoon.

Krinya thumbnail

I guess my kdrama genre is definitely the romantic n full of cliché series.

After the Glory which i just finished yesterday, i'll watch something light hearted. Something i can watch without any apprehension with my family.

Strong girl nam soon or maybe Tomorrow with rowoon.

smiley36 It's the same with Me. My fav genre remains romantic feel good shows..but there r quite a few nice ones, which I can say were emotional yet meaningful & extremely well written.

start up..it's okay not to be okay..the world of the married.. ..hospital Playlist..military prosecutor doberman...just.to name a few..

Flower of evil is Def better than glory . It's racy & exiting ..even though the villain is scary, he's there for a very short period of time.

Edited by Krinya - 7 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail

smiley36 It's the same with Me. My fav genre remains romantic feel good shows..but there r quite a few nice ones, which I can say were emotional yet meaningful & extremely well written.

start up..it's okay not to be okay..the world of the married.. ..hospital Playlist..military prosecutor doberman...just.to name a few..

Flower of evil is Def better than glory . It's racy & exiting ..even though the villain is scary, he's there for a very short period of time.

Watching Its okay to not be okay...still on episode 4.

Ko Moon Young's character is atypical.

Its refreshing to see a bold, funny, twisted, confident n badass female lead.

I'm yet to understand her character's depth. N or have i yet understood Gang-Tae's back story.

but her PA, Mr Lee played by Kim Joo hun is one of my fav. Watched him in castaway diva and in extraordinary attorney woo.

@bold: definitely gonna set those in my watchlist. thankssmiley1

Krinya thumbnail

Watching Its okay to not be okay...still on episode 4.

Ko Moon Young's character is atypical.

Its refreshing to see a bold, funny, twisted, confident n badass female lead.

I'm yet to understand her character's depth. N or have i yet understood Gang-Tae's back story.

but her PA, Mr Lee played by Kim Joo hun is one of my fav. Watched him in castaway diva and in extraordinary attorney woo.

@bold: definitely gonna set those in my watchlist. thankssmiley1

Exactly . She's the usp of the show..she isn't your typical goody types fl ..her styling is excellent.. . You will know as the past unfolds... Each character has its own journey & its endearing .

Gang Tae well..his char has a lot of depth..towards the later part of the show , the fl gets a little weak while he grows stronger and they both help each other out to sail through ...she brings him out of his shell & then he pulls her out of the abyss...both the fl and the ml's brother , they r excellent acting wise & the ml is no less..although I was a little frustrated with him in the beginning coz he repeatedly rejected her , but one can understand totally where he came from..if u r able to grasp it , it's one of the best directed shows..I can't describe it that nicely.. in Google reviews , some of them did

mehr05 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Exactly . She's the usp of the show..she isn't your typical goody types fl ..her styling is excellent.. . You will know as the past unfolds... Each character has its own journey & its endearing .

Gang Tae well..his char has a lot of depth..towards the later part of the show , the fl gets a little weak while he grows stronger and they both help each other out to sail through ...she brings him out of his shell & then he pulls her out of the abyss...both the fl and the ml's brother , they r excellent acting wise & the ml is no less..although I was a little frustrated with him in the beginning coz he repeatedly rejected her , but one can understand totally where he came from..if u r able to grasp it , it's one of the best directed shows..I can't describe it that nicely.. in Google reviews , some of them did

The fl's dress and outfits are drool worthy.

N her shoes! smiley27

I loved her red red red stilettos.

Now when it comes to fashion, i find it hard for other streams to beat Kdramas.

I got a craze of buying a Z flip phone. smiley36

Almost all kdramas female lead characters use a z flip phone.

But my uncle discouraged me. Not worth it. smiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Finished watching What’s wrong with Secretary Kim. I loved it, great watch, yes it was cheesy at times the scenes but i enjoyed it. Fluffy cute romcom. Couple’s past was messed up n painful for everyone n i felt so bad for Lee (ML)

Final Proposal scene was so beautiful, and i liked how they were showing the buildup n sexual tension between the couple lol. Chemistry between the main couple was top notch
Great supporting cast too.

Overall 9/10 for sure

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Finished watching What’s wrong with Secretary Kim. I loved it, great watch, yes it was cheesy at times the scenes but i enjoyed it. Fluffy cute romcom. Couple’s past was messed up n painful for everyone n i felt so bad for Lee (ML)

Final Proposal scene was so beautiful, and i liked how they were showing the buildup n sexual tension between the couple lol. Chemistry between the main couple was top notch
Great supporting cast too.

Overall 9/10 for sure

True ! It's droolworthy stuff...I recently rewatched it & loved it several times more smiley36

The chemistry of course..the slow burn romance after multiple rejections was very cute 😍 first time around I didn't care to see the flashbacks but this time I did and both the child actors did a fantastic job..specially the boy as he returned home after the traumatic kidnapping..putting up a brave front so that she doesn't get scared but the hospital scene where he broke down was chilling ..

This is one show where I abs love the hero's parents . smiley27 The heroines family is as usual a little ott ...

Yeah the proposal scene is the best I've seen plus the wedding ..her attire , the set up, the groom ..stuff that dreams are made of smiley42

Edited by Krinya - 6 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail

Currently watching The King-Eternal Monarch

N my head is spinning.

Still on episode 9 n i'm clueless abt the exact plot.

Intriguing.

Krinya thumbnail

Currently watching The King-Eternal Monarch

N my head is spinning.

Still on episode 9 n i'm clueless abt the exact plot.

Intriguing.

No comments since I haven't seen any period dramas. I find their get up weird. Specially the men. Did they actually find time to dress up like that everyday 😳