Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

finished watching it, what a romantic n feel good show smiley27
n Jun ho n Yoon-Ha’s chemistry uff. I heard they r dating in real life too

True that ! It's a simple & feel good show..Jun ho stands out ..his character shows growth & maturity plus I loved the side track of her friends as well...the chemistry was super 👌

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

True that ! It's a simple & feel good show..Jun ho stands out ..his character shows growth & maturity plus I loved the side track of her friends as well...the chemistry was super 👌

100% totally agree. Jun Ho’s acting was top notch, he lived his character it seemed, the attitude, the way he walked with confidence, and his growth was superb. I really loved his character and i loved the friendship of the trio. Wish everyone had that special bonding
Edited by SoniRita - 7 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

100% totally agree. Jun Ho’s acting was top notch, he lived his character it seemed, the attitude, the way he walked with confidence, and his growth was superb. I really loved his character and i loved the friendship of the trio. Wish everyone had that special bonding

We get so witness such friendships in kdrama land only smiley36

Krinya thumbnail

OK I finished my demon..

It's Def catchy bec of the beautiful pair , their chemistry, bg music (deserves a special mention) , breathtaking visuals, the styling of the lead pair 😍 then their romantic scenes + comedy scenes together ...it's a fun watch ..

I like how they wrap up all the angles & give everyone a happy ending. 😊

It's just the gory scenes are a little too problematic for me . Also, the past life connection which goes way back to josean was shown in destined for you also , the story was a bit similar there ..however it's better than angles last mission love with similar tropes, as that one dragged a lot in the later episodes .

I'd give 9/10. smiley32 to my demon

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I recently took the plunge for kdramas.

Everyone was talking abt kdramas...i told myself, lets see what's so special abt these.

Started with King the land. smiley27

Then it kickstarted....

Crash landing on you

Extraordinary attorney woo

Business proposal

Castaway diva

Destined with you

Daily dose of sunshine

Romance n just romance. I was already in la la land.

Then my dad started complaining that i'm watching too many romcoms n the house needs a breath of fresh airsmiley37

I chose a show with a theme we both cherish: mafia

VINCENZOsmiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

I Absolutely loved Vincenzo Cassano.

Anyone watched Vincenzo?

The actor is mindblowing.

Song Joong-Ki

And the villain? Gosh, i loved him too. Ok Taec-Yeonsmiley27

Edited by mehr05 - 7 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

I recently took the plunge for kdramas.

Everyone was talking abt kdramas...i told myself, lets see what's so special abt these.

Started with King the land. smiley27

Then it kickstarted....

Crash landing on you

Extraordinary attorney woo

Business proposal

Castaway diva

Destined with you

Daily dose of sunshine

Romance n just romance. I was already in la la land.

Then my dad started complaining that i'm watching too many romcoms n the house needs a breath of fresh airsmiley37

I chose a show with a theme we both cherish: mafia

VINCENZOsmiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27

I Absolutely loved Vincenzo Cassano.

Anyone watched Vincenzo?

The actor is mindblowing.

Song Joong-Ki

And the villain? Gosh, i loved him too. Ok Taec-Yeonsmiley27

Welcome to the lala land..

It was the same with me when I started with kdramas smiley42 for 6 months I was doing nothing but watching romance ..even now when I re watch the shows , it's the same feeling..I'd suggest u watch her private life & shooting stars as well..ah ! They can easily appoint Me as the brand ambassador of her private life smiley37

Also, I abs loooved vincenzosmiley27 I first saw Vincenzo then I watched descendents of the sun..both r amazing shows in their own right ..

Vincenzo was one of my first ..the court scenes were abs fantastic & thrilling ..I still remember how he sought revenge smiley37 Maza hi aa gaya..

K2 & military prosector doberman were also very thrilling and nice. Flower of evil too...

Edited by Krinya - 7 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

Their villains are scary ..ott , gory and spine chilling ..but then their leads provide the perfect balance ..smiley32 Flower of evil had the scariest villain ..

mehr05 thumbnail

Their villains are scary ..ott , gory and spine chilling ..but then their leads provide the perfect balance ..smiley32 Flower of evil had the scariest villain ..

I'll definitely watch flower of Evil.

Right now, i'm watching the Glory by Song Hye-Kyo.

It came up on my watch list as she is the Ex wife of the Vincenzo's actor Song Joong ki.

She's pretty good.

The show is chilling. The violence in it and abuse level is aweful, but worth watching.

Its a total opposite of those romcoms like king the land, business proposal, etc... where i could almost believe that Korean lifestyle is such a delight. A utopia.

Here the contrast is stark.

It shows the dark side of people. N its terrifying.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehr05

I'll definitely watch flower of Evil.

Right now, i'm watching the Glory by Song Hye-Kyo.

It came up on my watch list as she is the Ex wife of the Vincenzo's actor Song Joong ki.

She's pretty good.

The show is chilling. The violence in it and abuse level is aweful, but worth watching.

Its a total opposite of those romcoms like king the land, business proposal, etc... where i could almost believe that Korean lifestyle is such a delight. A utopia.

Here the contrast is stark.

It shows the dark side of people. N its terrifying.

Yeah Glory is like that. They do go overboard with the gory scenes . The theme of the show was about abuse so they didn't filter it otherwise in few shows they don't go explicit.

I expected a better revenge though . It was a little underwhelming for me. Compared to that , Vincenzo had a better revenge plot. In Glory, she does plan an elaborate revenge but i felt those guys had it coming anyways ..with lies , deceit , secrets , drugs etc they would be ruined one way or the other. Therez a s2 of Glory too..not sure it's being planned or it's already released on some other platform.

mehr05 thumbnail

Yeah Glory is like that. They do go overboard with the gory scenes . The theme of the show was about abuse so they didn't filter it otherwise in few shows they don't go explicit.

I expected a better revenge though . It was a little underwhelming for me. Compared to that , Vincenzo had a better revenge plot. In Glory, she does plan an elaborate revenge but i felt those guys had it coming anyways ..with lies , deceit , secrets , drugs etc they would be ruined one way or the other. Therez a s2 of Glory too..not sure it's being planned or it's already released on some other platform.

Vincenzo's revenge plan was so aesthetic, n wonderfully n dramatically executed.

Here, in Glory, Moon Dong Eun's plan is a slow burner.

Its a chain reaction of the wrong doers' imminent downfall.

You are right..they did have it coming their way.

N truth to tell, the vulgar language used did annoy me.

If there's a S2 somewhere, i'm not going to watch it.

As an experience to venture into several genres, the Glory wasn't a good choice.

Maybe Celebrity will be better.

+ i saw My name is Lo Kiwan upcoming on Netflix.

I'm waiting for this.