Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Dream high is a disaster acting wise. Interesting bit is that the Vincenzo villian, second ML Jason are from the same kpop group along with Junho from king the land. They also have Chansung who played second ML - the miser, 1 coat guy in secretary Kim.

It was a disaster in every dept I feel..specially the scenes without any bg music felt bland ..

Okayyy I'm not too much into the background stuff or actors but I liked them all in their respective roles in their shows..I haven't seen much of Jason though or may be I missed him

Krinya thumbnail

Angel's last mission started off so well. But the plotting went haywire in the middle and by the end it didn't even make sense. The writer tried too hard with that childhood connection and failed to deliver. The OST especially Sweeter by Jess Penner was so good. Actors tried their best with what they were given. Shin hae sun deserved a better script and the ML looked so pretty like an angel, he didn't even need to act 😉

I agree..it was running pointlessly ..I fell in love with the songs and the actors ..just wanted to see their happy ending but last episode was quite underwhelming . It was really dragged out in the middle epis and the end..I loved the ballet too but towards the end of it I ff everything lol .

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

It was a disaster in every dept I feel..specially the scenes without any bg music felt bland ..

Okayyy I'm not too much into the background stuff or actors but I liked them all in their respective roles in their shows..I haven't seen much of Jason though or may be I missed him

Jason is the fat girl boyfriend 😊

Krinya thumbnail

Jason is the fat girl boyfriend 😊

Yeah I mean I havent seen him in some other show smiley4

Krinya thumbnail

Ok I finished wok of love 2 days bk...

It started off really well but towards the end they messed it up real bad...

I didn't like junho here as much as I did in ktl. The char here was fine , as he did what's needed ..but over the time I've gotten used to soft & compassionate mls so he wS just average ..

I liked the fl and the second lead a lot..her arc was fine but they didn't do justice to to 2nd lead..smiley22 after the leads confessed, he was sad throughout ..they didn't even care to hook him up with the girl ..his char was dynamic , much better than jun ho but he should at least have a track of his own ..loved the bonding between the fl and him..he helped both of them selflessly out of love..rest of the chars were fine ..

Overall 6/10 .

I'm off to watch hidden love ..its totally drool worthy

Krinya thumbnail

I wanted to make another thread for hidden love but since it's it's cdrama, I have no choice smiley6

It's a show for all the romantics out there..I've never seen anything so simple so innocent & sincere love ❤ of course we have such stories in kdramas but I'll admit , very few which didnt waver from the main plot ..almost every kdrama has a third angle , a jealousy angle , childhood angle , childhood trauma angle , sometimes family angle..sometimes the supporting chars r reallly good sometimes they're just annoying filling up the space ..so hidden love is one show where one can enjoy the beauty of love in its full glory, with these 2 amazingly written chars ..

The ml is the greenest flag ever smiley36 by the end of it I thought "do these kind of men really exist " smiley36 but then one can't help wishing that their boyfriend / spouse would be like this..just the way he responds to her , frm teenage to high school to when she's in university , is amazing to watch ..what is that he didn't do ..carry her purse , drop her off to work , help her with everything, cooking , spending time with her, dinner dates ...and all this with his own workload & stress of future which he planned for both of them, & his pastsmiley32 the guy is "that handsome" smiley42 it was so rightly said in the show.."you told us he's handsome , you didn't tell us he's that handsome"smiley36

How does it feel to do so much for your love and still you feel , it's not enuf smiley42 That was zhizhi and jiaxu

Loved the fl as well..I just loved her when she threw water on that girls face instinctively ..she didn't know who she was and why she did it to jiaxu but here she was ..protecting what's hers with full faith in him smiley36another scene when she tells him abt her crush at the airport ..specially the "I love you since the time I couldn't spell your name correctly "..smiley27 can't express it in words....again at his mother's grave ..when she said I'm there to love him & protect him ..again, all her scenes with her brother are my fav..the bro sis bond is the best I've seen ..it needs a special.post..she's ready to cut ties with him and next scene she's crying that he was leaving ..adorable , botj were adorable.. just how it is in real life..

Her family specially her bro were a treat to watch ..her college friends were also super cool..

It had just the right amount of everything...romance, emotions , the sweet moments , both coping up with the difficult times...their relationship progressed organically ..he was very mature of his age and although she loved him over the years , she was a proud no nonsense woman ..that's real char progression ..never once she was swayed or let him know that she deeply cares for him ..only when he makes the first move, she slowly opens up to him..I was in tears in the last scene when he proposed..smiley27

I read in some of the reviews that he was dense ..yeah kind of..how could he not know that she's so much in love with him smiley36 .while watching I thought he also likes her secretly in teenage phase but no..Given his character it would be inappropriate for him to have such feelings for a minor girl...also that time he was struggling with a lot of things ..later on he couldn't help getting attracted to her smiley42

The only thing which was a little off was 14 yr old zhizhi. She looked like 10 smiley36I understand it might be difficult for them to show a 14-17-22 timeline with the same actress (thankfully she was the same from 17 to 22) but from 14 to 17 she grew this much smiley36 Other than that I can't find a flaw with anything ..it was just perfect..100/100

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted to make another thread for hidden love but since it's it's cdrama, I have no choice smiley6

It's a show for all the romantics out there..I've never seen anything so simple so innocent & sincere love ❤ of course we have such stories in kdramas but I'll admit , very few which didnt waver from the main plot ..almost every kdrama has a third angle , a jealousy angle , childhood angle , childhood trauma angle , sometimes family angle..sometimes the supporting chars r reallly good sometimes they're just annoying filling up the space ..so hidden love is one show where one can enjoy the beauty of love in its full glory, with these 2 amazingly written chars ..

The ml is the greenest flag ever smiley36 by the end of it I thought "do these kind of men really exist " smiley36 but then one can't help wishing that their boyfriend / spouse would be like this..just the way he responds to her , frm teenage to high school to when she's in university , is amazing to watch ..what is that he didn't do ..carry her purse , drop her off to work , help her with everything, cooking , spending time with her, dinner dates ...and all this with his own workload & stress of future which he planned for both of them, & his pastsmiley32 the guy is "that handsome" smiley42 it was so rightly said in the show.."you told us he's handsome , you didn't tell us he's that handsome"smiley36

How does it feel to do so much for your love and still you feel , it's not enuf smiley42 That was zhizhi and jiaxu

Loved the fl as well..I just loved her when she threw water on that girls face instinctively ..she didn't know who she was and why she did it to jiaxu but here she was ..protecting what's hers with full faith in him smiley36another scene when she tells him abt her crush at the airport ..specially the "I love you since the time I couldn't spell your name correctly "..smiley27 can't express it in words....again at his mother's grave ..when she said I'm there to love him & protect him ..again, all her scenes with her brother are my fav..the bro sis bond is the best I've seen ..it needs a special.post..she's ready to cut ties with him and next scene she's crying that he was leaving ..adorable , botj were adorable.. just how it is in real life..

Her family specially her bro were a treat to watch ..her college friends were also super cool..

It had just the right amount of everything...romance, emotions , the sweet moments , both coping up with the difficult times...their relationship progressed organically ..he was very mature of his age and although she loved him over the years , she was a proud no nonsense woman ..that's real char progression ..never once she was swayed or let him know that she deeply cares for him ..only when he makes the first move, she slowly opens up to him..I was in tears in the last scene when he proposed..smiley27

I read in some of the reviews that he was dense ..yeah kind of..how could he not know that she's so much in love with him smiley36 .while watching I thought he also likes her secretly in teenage phase but no..Given his character it would be inappropriate for him to have such feelings for a minor girl...also that time he was struggling with a lot of things ..later on he couldn't help getting attracted to her smiley42

The only thing which was a little off was 14 yr old zhizhi. She looked like 10 smiley36I understand it might be difficult for them to show a 14-17-22 timeline with the same actress (thankfully she was the same from 17 to 22) but from 14 to 17 she grew this much smiley36 Other than that I can't find a flaw with anything ..it was just perfect..100/100

Even I can't stop gushing about this beautiful creation. Reading your review feels like re-watching the show in a glimpse. I so loved this show and everything you mentioned is absolutely how I felt. This piece is indeed a gem. I loved almost everything from this show.

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok I finished wok of love 2 days bk...

It started off really well but towards the end they messed it up real bad...

I didn't like junho here as much as I did in ktl. The char here was fine , as he did what's needed ..but over the time I've gotten used to soft & compassionate mls so he wS just average ..

I liked the fl and the second lead a lot..her arc was fine but they didn't do justice to to 2nd lead..smiley22 after the leads confessed, he was sad throughout ..they didn't even care to hook him up with the girl ..his char was dynamic , much better than jun ho but he should at least have a track of his own ..loved the bonding between the fl and him..he helped both of them selflessly out of love..rest of the chars were fine ..

Overall 6/10 .

I'm off to watch hidden love ..its totally drool worthy

I watched Junho first time in this. So King the land was a treat for me as he was indeed seemed like a king. The bond of Gangster with everyone was nice. With FL it was best, with Junho, his gangster brothers, mother... overall I found him more leaving marks on my mind when WOL concerned. His character could have been given proper closure. But overall it was a one time watch.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaDiee

I watched Junho first time in this. So King the land was a treat for me as he was indeed seemed like a king. The bond of Gangster with everyone was nice. With FL it was best, with Junho, his gangster brothers, mother... overall I found him more leaving marks on my mind when WOL concerned. His character could have been given proper closure. But overall it was a one time watch.

Ktl is the first show I've seen of jun ho..other than that I read rain nd shine is a good show is his.. but I'm not sure if I'll watch it..may be ill watch good manager ..

Wol was nice but half way through it lost steam..I loved the cooking scenes though smiley36I learnt I cud never get Chinese food right smiley36 it really requires finesse. ..I was disappointed in junho in this one..or may be it was his character..romcoms do raise the standards a lot ..they look their best ,they are at their best behavior ....I am unable to watch flawed chars majorly after Watching easygoing romantic shows smiley36

Krinya thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Seen well intended love ..another cdrama..I like the way they operate .on a flat pitch smiley36I mean no drama , no ott emotions..it runs smoothly with a good mix of everything..I preferred the first season over second..

I'm watching hospital Playlist & good Manager together..let's see which one I finish first smiley36