Frequent Posters

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I liked the episode

Because I got clarity on what makers are trying to show

The fanda of watching Ghum is simple

When you analyze deeply, expect the story to go in a certain way...you will end up getting frustrated

But when you watch it with creatives' PoV, you are in perfect peace

#TeamPopcorn

I am not able to understand what they are trying to do...Sai Vinu track is now in backbones,pakhi ka rr is constant and Kaku's efforts look flimsy

mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I did only because of her expressions. Got good screenshots 🤣

Please share with us. We also want to have some fun

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I haven’t watched yet … I was waiting on your comment first!!! Ab ayega maza mein dekh keh aati hoon!!! 😆😆🎉🎉🎉

Do tag me in your review like always...love that subtle humor u add

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedha1

I am not able to understand what they are trying to do...Sai Vinu track is now in backbones,pakhi ka rr is constant and Kaku's efforts look flimsy

Drag for another 500 episodes.

So all r mild to P.

Even if P fights, pushes him , hurts him, takes his service gun, tears sai s saree, humiliates him - he will still go and sleep next to her at night.

Nirip thumbnail

I did only because of her expressions. Got good screenshots 🤣

Will we get sasta review 🤔

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Damp squid …. Sab phus ho gaya…

Kya yaar bahut bahut boring hai…

P keh acting is making a very good fiery scene a total disaster…. Virat talking about let’s discuss in the room reminds me of how P and V both blamed Sai of discussing in front of everyone during Pulkit lunch fiasco. In a way sukoon mila … Sai koh bahut maturity keh lecture diye the nah..

the irony is Sai never made hangama of small things like this boonda… she made it big when it was legit bhabhi lusting devar .. devar acting all innocent. Now Sai isn’t even doing anything with V and the mature malkin is blaming V…

Ek tarah seh sukoon mila

P and her crazy self continues by throwing lunch box… Sai was like the reason I am here is the hate my son has! P is the reason who has instilled hate … so indirectly P is the actual reason Sai is here!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Sai breaking down and longing for her son is really hurting but I am keeping my eyes on the prize! It’s long journey and my heart cries for her …

Virat kah kuch Nahin hona… BK has decided to help him break the shackles of so called duty of his because she will show him truly where the duty lies —- farz duty love priorities sab kuch uske bacche hain.

Virat has to break the chains coz his kids need him more.

Btw the writers are trolling FD by that nibba nibbi I guess … it’s actually disgusting that the writers and makers are mixing this real couple. It was absolutely disgusting and unnecessary…

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail

You didn't tag me...Mera DDP bhugto abhi😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Phir bhi zimmedari Chavan kuch nahi karega Woh toh mitti ke moorat ke tarah khade rehker aasun behenge. Fate,destiny,kaku savi, vinu yeh sab force Karenge Kadam uthayange par virat Chavan bina kuch nahi karke uska fayda milega

In the Holy Quran there is a verse that says {God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves}.

He must change his thinking and his priorities,

He can not ask God for the right path and he does not take any step to change the situation ,or even think of a move.

leave Sai alone with her kids, and if someone enters her life, do not interfere. he has chosen his priorities and Sai and kids are not in the list.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Half way from the episode I'm here cause couldn't stop myself after hearing NIBBA NIBBI🤣🤣

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

that’s my girl. I have been doing this only. Infact, I am also doing one more thing since a long time. If I see any post that is predicting the future track, I don’t read it. 😆

Same here....been going by makers narrative since long. Sometimes it gets a little confusing what they are trying to show...but if you wait a few episodes...things clear up.