Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

But isn't so simple πŸ™ƒ I mean vankar spends so much on that tmd show ND their wardrobe nd here in ghum for female lead he gives such simple plain sarees

Not to Diss anyone or comparison...

Marathi culture is subdued... it is not on the grand scale of North India. It's usually pretty low key even in weddings. Of course there are exceptions.

In case of Sai... she is a single working woman and a doctor. I find her post leap dressing appropriate to where she is in life and her profession.

A doctor can't be expected dressed up to nines πŸ‘πŸΌ especially by ITV standards.

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Marathi culture is subdued... it is not on the grand scale of North India. It's usually pretty low key even in weddings. Of course there are exceptions.

In case of Sai... she is a single working woman and a doctor. I find her post leap dressing appropriate to where she is in life and her profession.

A doctor can't be expected dressed up to nines πŸ‘πŸΌ especially by ITV standards.

I get it nd understand too what you are saying but kuch zyaada hi plain nai tha, bas😊

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

But isn't so simple πŸ™ƒ I mean vankar spends so much on that tmd show ND their wardrobe nd here in ghum for female lead he gives such simple plain sarees

Tmd is a new show with an outdated concept. There's no nayapan in that story so he has to spend money in costumes and looks there. I didn't find Ayesha's saree simple. It looked gorgeous and she looked so sexy. Dekhna episode mein aur bhi mast lagega.

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dil se nikli hui baat jo hai πŸ˜‚

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I get it nd understand too what you are saying but kuch zyaada hi plain nai tha, bas😊

Didn't think so... anyway.. you are entitled to your opinion...

My personal style is similar so I found it pretty nice 😊

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sai's looks are classy,subtle and clean as expected of a doctor..I like her styling post leap..Pl's costume is loud and bling most of the time..just like the character's personality.

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No re.

I generally asked how to post gifs, pics both directly and indirectly like a link....

@Neha thought me clearly ❀️

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh another delusional being as witch patralekha οΏΌοΏΌπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/TheBajaoMan/status/1630932823497654273?s=20

Yeh aag lagane aur PL ki bashing k liye aata hai

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
1250301 thumbnail

Didn't think so... anyway.. you are entitled to your opinion...

My personal style is similar so I found it pretty nice 😊

Yaar I just shared my feeling nthng like I didn't liked her saree nd her in saree, definitely she is looking beautiful, tum formal mat ho mujhse opinion nd all bolke, u all are my frnds here, frnds don't have formal communication na 😊😊

P. S. Plain laga isliye bola otherwise she is looking 🀩😍

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Pakhi said, main sudhar gayi hoon. πŸ˜‚