Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250645 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I liked the episode. Virat atleast has stopped denying his feelings for Sai earlier when he'd be confronted he'd lie & make try escaping aisa kuch nehi hai, Sai is just mother of my children.

I loved the scene between Ashwini & Kaku. They've awesome chemistry tbh. They should give more of their scenes instead of Didi's banshee. BK ka character has got so much prominence now since leap. And Kishori is doing such a fab job getting material & meat to perform. They should give her more screenspace. I love watching her act!

I agree they should give kaku more screen space today i only watched her scenes .. because the triangle is stuck in a rut

If Virat has to bring back Sai in his life .. he has to discard Pakhi properly and firmly .. there is no room for back door entry .. till he does that .. it is better Sai discards him forever from her thoughts zz she has effectively thrown him away . Only vinu is in her thoughts . Savi is with her she only thinks of virat as a co parent , she has her own job . And does not depend on Virat for food or anything.,

She is staying in the outhouse as it is her abd Savi ka due .. as a legal wife of Virat she is entitled to the family property .,

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nirip

Ohk...Ayesha's leave can be the reason. BK made her stance clear today. Abhi kuch bhi V k hath mei nhi...is he ready to leave his love and children for his farzi farz

Will see n come with more later.šŸ¤—

BK and Virat

BK and candy floss

BK and Ashwini

those were good scenesā€¦ actually Kishori mam is acting too good! You can see how she has an ulterior motive when she was talking to Ashwini. This time her motive is not to just make Sai stay backā€¦. If Sai leaves also fine her motive this time is Viratā€™s happiness! BK is making it come across quite wellā€¦.. however BK might get push back from Sai herself since she is not ready for Virat. Lets see

I said boring but BK was really good today.

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha showing the place where her kok had landed a few months ago

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Man .Nobody beats her in non acting,body language ,caring the outfits,and of course her facial expressions.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

QUOTE=mysticriver]

Nibba Nibbi bhagwan internet se chapke dialogues utha rahe hai show pe smiley37

behen dekho yeh......mere raavan jaise hasi choot gayi.....my family members have been thinking that she is mad afsmiley37smiley37smiley30...

https://twitter.com/SONA_12_/status/1631112317646544896?s=20

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I liked the episode

Because I got clarity on what makers are trying to show

The fanda of watching Ghum is simple

When you analyze deeply, expect the story to go in a certain way...you will end up getting frustrated

But when you watch it with creatives' PoV, you are in perfect peace

#TeamPopcorn

I don't get the complaint of non triggering episodes that we've been getting since long time now. Anyway sabki apni apni choice hai & I don't want things rushed up at all. Virat shouldn't be getting Sai so easily this time around šŸ˜”

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Virat ekdum chant haiā€¦. To BK h says I canā€™t leave duty ā€¦. But he finally stopped denying that his heart is Saiā€™s!!!

BK said you listen to your heart ā€¦ he immediately without questions knew she is asking him to follow Sai! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

there was zero denial about zero that he loves Sai!

See when Sai was duty he never had P in his heart ā€¦ he never loved P at all. Oh well we have discussed all this a gazillion times never mindā€¦ā€¦

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

QUOTE=mysticriver]

Nibba Nibbi bhagwan internet se chapke dialogues utha rahe hai show pe smiley37

behen dekho yeh......mere raavan jaise hasi choot gayi.....my family members have been thinking that she is mad afsmiley37smiley37smiley30...

https://twitter.com/SONA_12_/status/1631112317646544896?s=20

Crack mindšŸ¤£

1250645 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Ohk...Ayesha's leave can be the reason. BK made her stance clear today. Abhi kuch bhi V k hath mei nhi...is he ready to leave his love and children for his farzi farz

Will see n come with more later.šŸ¤—

As I feel Sai is better off right now .. as Virat would have expected her to understand and bear with him .,

It is better she is living away from him abd has discarded his name . She is a free bird ..he cannot claim her and expect her to bear bhabhi ka trauma like last time .

this phase as so called ex wife is better than real wife phase .during surrogacy . where she was always blamed for not understanding his love ..

For Sai it is you are a complicated man with a betal stuck on your neck .. you bear her toxic love on your own and stay away from me .. you are a married man be loyal to your wife

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha showing the place where her kok had landed a few months ago

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Patru with kokhbin

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Patralekha and her home sweet home. šŸ˜†

See both are twinning too. šŸ¤©

she knows she is lying still see her attitude, this woman will never be happy in her life, Kyon ki virat will not leave her or make her happy so she will bhi crying all her life. Who wants to live like this in present world. She is definitely a single piece that's y virat will always keep her with him as a treasurešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£