Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I read this on Twitter and thought it was interesting so sharing …. It definitely significant that time no one even knew V was the father.

Today's P- Vinu scene was kinda parallel to Sai- Savi's scene of VP anniversary. Here, P chose her grudge over Vinu's wish of outing while Sai kept her whole hurt at the backseat & sent Savi to CN so that her kid will be happy & be with her father.

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Muje koi ye batao kal ka episode kyu shoot kiya wo bhi ayesha ki BD ke sath kya makers ko ab pata chala ki trp ayesha ki BD de sakti hai but Aishwarya nahi

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cpb9zayvhe9/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

This promo was so good na 🥳. Hope something similar like this happens .

1250645 thumbnail

Holika dehan me pehle rakshasi patralekha ka dehan hona chahiye jisne vinu ko apne vash kiya hai it will be good if fire engulfs both vinu n patralekha abd sai grabs vinu away .. and let the fire consume P

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

I think it was just to show difference in his reaction. He goes from forced complements VS genuine admiration.

To show how he is stuck between duty & love. One day love will take over duty.

I have learnt not to look too much into Virats actions or word. But from what I understand Virat usually does what the family expects. P knows how to manipulate this. She purposely commented about Virat not even looking at her. Virat was put on spot. His family is stupid & he obliges to their stupid expectations.
I have to give credit to NB in that whole sequence. When Ninad tells him first he looks at p with a look like why do I need to do anything. With Ninad’s word about patni he thinks of Sai with whom he has had real relation of husband wife Ninad is talking about. When he walks towards P he makes a face as if he is asked to do tough job like he has to lift up weight or he is going on a mission. When he talks to P he hesitates & while praising her his expressions don’t match the word. He then is about to add some BS. I doubt it would have been they way Ninad described but his eyes catch something pleasant, charming & his whole face changes. Then he is just stuck there. He doesn’t see anything else. He doesn’t even look down to his daughter even. Forget P who is standing right next to him. His neck tilts slightly to make sure he doesn’t loose the sight as she comes closer & then he actually bends it sideways to keep looking at her as p is obstructing the view.

I know whole thing of Virat & his two wives concept is cringe worthy. But the way the scene was done the minute Sai walked there he transformed from Chavhan khandan ka beta to Sai ka pati. He followed his heart & she is his patni for him. If not for NB’s acting I wouldn’t have enjoyed it.

Btw the first scene between Vinu & Pakhi was parallel between Savi & Sai when Savi wanted to go to VP anniversary party. That shows stark difference between Sai & P. Tells who is real mother.

Agree with every word..as unprofessional as NB is offscreen he's doing a convincing job for a while now.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinmegh

Holika dehan me pehle rakshasi patralekha ka dehan hona chahiye jisne vinu ko apne vash kiya hai it will be good if fire engulfs both vinu n patralekha abd sai grabs vinu away .. and let the fire consume P

Will Virat also jump due to the vada he gave her?

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I read this on Twitter and thought it was interesting so sharing …. It definitely significant that time no one even knew

Today's P- Vinu scene was kinda parallel to Sai- Savi's scene of VP anniversary. Here, P chose her grudge over Vinu's wish of outing while Sai kept her whole hurt at the backseat & sent Savi to CN so that her kid will be happy & be with her

Yes....that's mamta in true sense. Sai defines it👍🏼

1250645 thumbnail

He should jump technically

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Happy Holika Dahan to everyone Image

Happy Holi ka dahan

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I read this on Twitter and thought it was interesting so sharing …. It definitely significant that time no one even knew V was the father.

Today's P- Vinu scene was kinda parallel to Sai- Savi's scene of VP anniversary. Here, P chose her grudge over Vinu's wish of outing while Sai kept her whole hurt at the backseat & sent Savi to CN so that her kid will be happy & be with her father.

That’s exactly what thought & wrote in my earlier posts

Btw the first scene between Vinu & Pakhi was parallel between Savi & Sai when Savi wanted to go to VP anniversary party. That shows stark difference between Sai & P. Tells who is real mother.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago