Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

You know what makes Virat excusable? Pakhi's adamancy in not seeing his pain. She is getting everything from Virat at gunpoint.

Noone asks a man to promise to sleep with her, when she is dying. Not only Virat, any man with heart will promise her at that moment.

Thats why Virat is not wrong. His vows and HM trip are forced. She was not taking medicines and not taking care of herself...literally forced him to sleep with her at gunpoint.

Just like she made him to say She is devki and Yashoda both for Vinu. Both the situations are the same!!

We have to see at situations why he did what he did. 🥱

I dont think Virat is a man who will let a woman die, if he could save her with taking a promise and going on a trip labelled as HM. That too When he is already in a namesake marriage!

Agree. P has a way of manipulating people. She has that personality disorder. She put him on the spot. Gave him guilt trip. She doesn’t care if he is not emotionally involved. I think she has tried that again by threatening to leave, making scene about him caring for Sai & somehow now it’s not working. Seeing Sai broken as done that. Or as Bhavani says when Sai is in his life he changes. Now after confession he has accepted her as part of his life. In what capacity is what he hasn’t been clear.

I feel there are two Virat’s…… fake one in front of Chavhan clan & one with Sai & now Savi. He used to be himself with Sunny & Ashwini but not any more. He would love to be that with Vinu too but P is always around

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab07

If you think- This is what they showed- PL maintained her boundaries n her deal till Sai was assumed dead and she knew he loved Sai.

After Sai came back- she had her doubts but Virat started assuring her. He told her that she will be qife forever, and since then he was seen moving forward with her, baby steps but he initiated. And made huge commitment with pheras and HM

What does PL see? This man who was almost dead in memory of Sai is ok after her being alive n still wants to be with me? After knowing he has daughter with her he wants to stay my husband and just be father of Savi - Dont forget this is the same woman who still holds a vada made for two days attraction. This behavior of Virat is nothing but a huge positive push for her, no wonder her expectations rose.

They have ruined Virat so much- he will never be able to undo this. If Sairat happens it will always be tainted Virat n Sai being ok with it. I cant see him getting out of this.

Before the truth of Sai being alive came out I remember they showed Pakhi complaining to Ashwini about Virat not being able to move on and still living in Sai's memories. She saw a photo of Sai and baby Vinu inside Virat's cupboard and cried in front of Ashwini. Then there was another scene where Virat said, Savi reminds him of Sai and Pakhi guilt tripped him for living in the past and not accepting her as his wife and left the room to sleep in the hall. Even before Sai's truth came out Pakhi's efforts were still on to make Virat accept her as his wife (inspite of their contractual marriage). It's only after Sai being alive came out things started going in her favor. Virat due to his anger and ego started giving her fake assurances and promises just to show Sai that he has chosen Pakhi over her because Pakhi stood by him all these years which Sai should have done. I totally agree that Virat's character was butchered to make Pakhi more relevant but Pakhi has always been this woman who had lot of expectations from Virat to fulfill his husband duties even when she was just Vinu's mumma for him and he was fulfilling the conditions of their contractual marriage.

Though I won't say she was wrong in expecting anything from Virat during their contractual marriage phase. She was alone. He was alone. She thought, yeah now that Sai is no more why shouldn't I hope of living a happy married life with Virat that I had always dreamt of. As she has a crooked mind she tried to fulfill her dreams by guilt tripping him, crying in front of elderly ladies like Ashwini and portraying herself as a victim instead of really trying to understand Virat.

Edited by Life_Is_Dutiful - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I liked Ayesha's sari & makeup..she looked good to me

What I didn't like is the high-bun & puffy look at the sides if you know what I mean

Holi - I didn't like the look...although it was better than last year

The dress is fine - but why that hairstyle? She would have looked awesome with her hair down like during 1st year Holi. And why do they keep covering her beautiful neckline with chokers nowadays?

Ayesha's best look will always be the day Virat left for mission right before Shruti track. That's how Ayesha needs to be styled!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa. I want to see if Virat gathers the guts to praise Sai in front of Patralekha. Sai is going to ignore him anyway 😆

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa. I want to see if Virat gathers the guts to praise Sai in front of Patralekha. Sai is going to ignore him anyway 😆

He might na .when he has bhang . Pata nahi Kya Kya Karne wali hai .🥳

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

pitwaoge …… Virat Chavan useh pehle aag mein hi apne aap koh holika keh hawale kardega….🤣🤣🤣🤣

tbh I can’t wait for the opening scene today!!!! 😉😉😉

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am waiting for new holi promo.....Imageaao aaj hum aise milee....holi ke rang khille🤣☺️

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waise I am watching anupama . This Maya is a good actress na . And kitne chalak hai woh . Not like pakhi 🤣

840837 thumbnail

Imo Defense of V in the name of P manipulating him is letting him off too easily. Hes an adult grown man, well versed with Ps antics and he's a DCP fgs. So no, there can be no excuse for his indiscretions. People cannot be forced to have sex or go on honeymoon and cuddle if they are clear about boundaries. If he wanted to keep boundaries he wouldn't give any leeway no matter what happened. If P is mentally ill, he is obligated to admit her in a psych facility. Not entertain het BS. P being evil, delusional and plain stupid doesn't justify Vs behavior.

Imo what he's done cannot be brushed away as just forced behavior 🙄

And he is yet to even acknowledge just how wrong he was, is and will always be.

Sai should ideally give them all a shraap but shes too kind. Plus he is the father of the kids. But there's absolutely no excuses that can be made for his twotiming. Its plain disgusting. Especially when P has begrudgingly and angrily accepted that he's never gonna "love" her and she only wants haq on Vinu, not V. So why does he need to placate P and make her promises he cant keep or praise her beauty as a husband. He could have complimented the whole group instead of just P saying aap sab acche lag rahe hai if he was just doing a formality. If he feels compelled to be with P then his "love" is all bogus. Its not fair to both women. And it shows his spinelessness. He'd rather live a farce. 🙄 And its fine to pick P but then stay the hell away from Sai. Protecting Sai from Kamble can be done from a distance. All these teenager type behavior is ridiculous. Honestly P is right to be pissed as a "wife" but no one cares coz she deserves it. Shr deserves much more. After everything shes done she needs to face the music. She is getting much less than what she meted out to Sai. People are nice to her despite her crimes.

And how disrespectful it is to Sai that she's being called a home breaker by Ash and he hasnt done anything. Neither he spoke to his aainnor has he maintained distance from Sai..

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago