GHKKPM Episode discussion #100 - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys The last three episodes and today's episode were really nice .they r really focusing on sairat now and the dilemma virat is in . He wants to follow his heart but then his farz stops him. Today's episode showed again the venom in pakhi mind and what all she did she was blaming sai for it . Basically she is scared now that sai will take her place in the chavan house .

Virat on the other hand is so ladoo over sai that nanad is telling abt pakhi and he is thinking only sai .virat is so mechanical that without thinking he just goes to pakhi and then he sees sai and then not even bothered abt pakhi . But continues to stare at her. Virar Sach mein has taken the serial name very seriously. Ghum hain sai ka pyaar mein 🤣.

Waise savi is so cute in that attire. She is a cutie. Why do they always do a bun for ayesha hairstyle. Could have been a bit different. For a change aish attire was good.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Even if someone is rich can't wear the entire shop that P has worn.

In her ears there so many jhumkas.

Looks like whole shop ka jewels r on her.

Kaku can auction her jewels and earn money.

Par tou know Ghum makers ka logic- for them thats definition of rich Wear gaudy velvet n gold embroidery outfits.

Sai is not with Virat so will not be able to do that just like she cant own a car herself. Makers are living in 1800s

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

It is a proper marriage to which he is still committed...and that automatically entails duty

So he will not abandon his wife Pakhi

But emotionally, he loves someone else

But that's not cheating 🤪

Very interesting specimen of a man na?

Answer to your last question..we will know only when Pakhi didi makes a move on him 😆

I don't understand why she is being so non-harmonal😔

He is cheating on Pakhi. Compare it to his behaviour with Pakhi & with Sai respectively while he was married to Sai in deal phase initially when he was still having residual feelings for Pakhi. It's not same. I was looking forward to him consciously cheating on Pakhi with Sai when leap took place not anymore after those scenes with Pakhi post leap.

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Back then when I watched that scene I had a different opinion but now when I see the same episode I agree with you mentioned . Today’s one showed V is neither loyal to P nor to Sai . Today I didn’t see any need for him to praise P if he didn’t feel like it . There are slowly trying to establish this pattern , it started with lunch date . We will see these kind of scenes in future episodes too . My only question is why ? Why would you show your ML in a bad light if reunion is the intention.

I don’t know about others but this is actually stopping me from enjoying Sairat scenes .

I think it was just to show difference in his reaction. He goes from forced complements VS genuine admiration.

To show how he is stuck between duty & love. One day love will take over duty.

I have learnt not to look too much into Virats actions or word. But from what I understand Virat usually does what the family expects. P knows how to manipulate this. She purposely commented about Virat not even looking at her. Virat was put on spot. His family is stupid & he obliges to their stupid expectations.
I have to give credit to NB in that whole sequence. When Ninad tells him first he looks at p with a look like why do I need to do anything. With Ninad’s word about patni he thinks of Sai with whom he has had real relation of husband wife Ninad is talking about. When he walks towards P he makes a face as if he is asked to do tough job like he has to lift up weight or he is going on a mission. When he talks to P he hesitates & while praising her his expressions don’t match the word. He then is about to add some BS. I doubt it would have been the way Ninad described but his eyes catch something pleasant, charming & his whole face changes. Then he is just stuck there. He doesn’t see anything else. He doesn’t even look down to his daughter even. Forget P who is standing right next to him. His neck tilts slightly to make sure he doesn’t loose the sight as she comes closer & then he actually bends it sideways to keep looking at her as p is obstructing the view.

I know whole thing of Virat & his two wives concept is cringe worthy. But the way the scene was done the minute Sai walked there he transformed from Chavhan khandan ka beta to Sai ka pati. He followed his heart & she is his patni for him. If not for NB’s acting I wouldn’t have enjoyed it.

Btw the first scene between Vinu & Pakhi was parallel between Savi & Sai when Savi wanted to go to VP anniversary party. That shows stark difference between Sai & P. Tells who is real mother.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You guys should see heart eyes that Virat was giving Sai. You will looooveee it 😉

It doesn't work for me much anymore tbh after the 8th December one. That scene killed the only thing that was reserved for Sai. It made me disconnected with the whole storyline.

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Holika Dahan to everyone Image

mysticriver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Totally agree. I have always said that Neil does these scenes so wonderfully. The way he looked surprised seeing Sai in his gifted saree then looked mesmerized and lost, then tilted his head and kept on gazing at her, it was just superb.

This one thing I'd give it to him. He does it better & more convincing than anyone I've seen so far on TV. Eyes full of love.

SunqianFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Happy Holika Dahan to everyone Image

Word Count: 0

KarwaChothThali thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Pakhi was not wrong then or now when she made a move as it was Virat who gave her the rights . When it was complex marriage she never made a move on him . It was V who blurred the boundaries . What do you say about the man who knows he is in love with his ex but allows other woman to come close to him . So will he sleep with any woman without feelings ?

If you think- This is what they showed- PL maintained her boundaries n her deal till Sai was assumed dead and she knew he loved Sai.

After Sai came back- she had her doubts but Virat started assuring her. He told her that she will be qife forever, and since then he was seen moving forward with her, baby steps but he initiated. And made huge commitment with pheras and HM

What does PL see? This man who was almost dead in memory of Sai is ok after her being alive n still wants to be with me? After knowing he has daughter with her he wants to stay my husband and just be father of Savi - Dont forget this is the same woman who still holds a vada made for two days attraction. This behavior of Virat is nothing but a huge positive push for her, no wonder her expectations rose.

They have ruined Virat so much- he will never be able to undo this. If Sairat happens it will always be tainted Virat n Sai being ok with it. I cant see him getting out of this.

Edited by Sab07 - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail

Word Count: 0