Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Arre yaar why are you all worried. Isn’t virat following his heart already! With BKs permission he will follow his Harmones also!

Don’t worry Much. Vinu is going away and next one is sais CA by pakhi. That’s it!! Dukaan aur muh dono bandh

Yes...n why to take V ki baatei so seriously 🙄

U said it perfectly 🥰

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I am not sure Vinu issue will be sorted so soon....they may want to drag it

Let's see

Thing is it's losing appeal...abhi interest nhi aata k Vinu kuch bhi karega ya nhi karega.

Jaldi ho...they don't drag like this normally, maybe because it's reason for Sai's stay in CN. N exams of Tanmay, leave of Ayesha n all

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nirip

You didn't tag me...Mera DDP bhugto abhi😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭

I was so bored with the episode I didn’t feel like tagging anyone honestly… but sorry reh not intentional…. You I know I tag you for every silly thing speak 🤣🤣🤣😆😆

Waise it was worth watching P and V fight … once! I can’t watch their scene again it was boring. The night scene when V did gatekeeping … woh tik tik tuk tuk wala better tha. If they meant to let’s go to room and fight like tik tok then I guess that would have been better 😆😆😆 btw Virat Chavan itna jhooth bolta hai …. Bappa … Sai neh meri jaan bachai .. Saale jhumkha collar peh dekh kai kisneh kaha tha bahut khushi hui.

Virat Chavan jyachi pakki zaaban my foot …. Kya kya joke Marta hai

Edited by Coolmeg - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre yaar why are you all worried. Isn’t virat following his heart already! With BKs permission he will follow his Harmones also!

Don’t worry Much. Vinu is going away and next one is sais CA by pakhi. That’s it!! Dukaan aur muh dono bandh

When everything goes fine you worry but when others worry you chill out 🤣

Anyway what's to worry the narrative is clear. They can't wrap up the story it's obvious if Virat immediately decides to dump Pakhi like that story kaise khichenge & it would an actual process. He's taking baby steps. He is remorseless, guiltles, shamelessly pinning for Sai so it's quite clear. I think BK will be the one or another man being in Sai's life will make him come out of this farz thingy & obviously this time around he'd choose his heart over farz, Sai is both his love & farz.

Btw BK will make sure this Holi her chirag Virat romances Sai publicly 😆

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha showing the place where her kok had landed a few months ago

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Telepathy bosss…… I totally only remembered that her kokh is in that dustbin with puran poli…. I was like Sai please mat chu ush dabbe koh …

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did you say hormone?Teen Virat has become one of my favorite after the liar ofcourse nothing beats that.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I was so bored with the episode I didn’t feel like tagging anyone honestly… but sorry reh not intentional…. You I know I tag you for every silly thing speak 🤣🤣🤣😆😆

Waise it was worth watching P and V fight … once! I can’t watch their scene again it was boring. The night scene when V did gatekeeping … woh tik tik tuk tuk wala better tha. If they meant to let’s go to room and fight like tik tok then I guess that would have been better 😆😆😆 btw Virat Chavan itna jhooth bolta hai …. Bappa … Sai neh meri jaan bachai .. Saale jhumkha collar peh dekh kai kisneh kaha tha bahut khushi hui.

Virat Chavan jyachi pakki zaaban my foot …. Kya kya joke Marta hai

So boring..I'm already falling asleep 😵

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

It was quite boring today ….it was a meh episode as intended I guess

Ohk...Ayesha's leave can be the reason. BK made her stance clear today. Abhi kuch bhi V k hath mei nhi...is he ready to leave his love and children for his farzi farz

Will see n come with more later.🤗

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Patralekha showing the place where her kok had landed a few months ago

rqiqiqorp.JPG

Patralekha and her home sweet home. 😆

See both are twinning too. 🤩

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful